PDA

View Full Version : wegoshop.com

dawsy
06-03-2004, 22:54
Hi

Does anyone know anything about the company, from what i understand they do your shopping for you at any store you choose and deliver it.

I was thinking of using this service to get the basics delivered the day we arrive save us shopping after that long flight!!!:)

Can anyone help me???

07-03-2004, 01:43
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by dawsy
Hi

Does anyone know anything about the company, from what i understand they do your shopping for you at any store you choose and deliver it.

I was thinking of using this service to get the basics delivered the day we arrive save us shopping after that long flight!!!:)

Can anyone help me???

[/quote]

Hi dawsy,

Just had a look the web site and it looks much like the home deliverys for Tesco/Sainsburys/Asda etc except they get the shopping from where ever you want, and you get 50% off the first time you use them.

Personally we like to stop at Publix on the way to the villa and stock up with enough basics for the first day or so.

The kids love to buy their googles for the pool, they feel like the holiday has really started once they have new googles!

Julie

Ray&Sarah
07-03-2004, 02:22
We agree with Julie, a stop at Publix to stock up and then onto the villa to bed usually. How much would they charge you for this service, can't be cheap! Ray says you would miss out on the free sample tasters as well, trust him to only think of his stomach!:D