PDA

View Full Version : lake berkley

tyson1212
05-03-2004, 19:16
i am stopping in lake berkley in september, i have rented a villa of martin deuce from england, has anybody stayed in his villa and what is lake berkley like, can i walk to the 192 from my villa, how long will it take to drive to it from sanford airport.

Sanje
07-03-2004, 18:13
I own a home on Lake Berkley. It is a gated community built around two small lakes. It is quiet and safe for kids but has enough resort facilities to provide entertainment on days you just want to stay at home.
You can walk to the 192 (walmart and mcdonalds are the cl;osest stores) but in the heat I suggest it is better to drive and save the walking for the nature trail around the lakes.
It will take about 40 mins to drive from Sanford. The traffic on the 192 can be heavy.

You will have a great trip and the location is just perfect.

pat32
22-01-2006, 14:15
Hello

I am new to this forum. I read that tyson has stayed in the villa from Martin Duece. I have also booked this villa for May 2006. Just wondering if anybody can give me some inside information about this villa? Just being very curios, and cannot wait till May. Thanks alot

Pat32

Paula D-S
22-01-2006, 16:07
I can say anyone staying on Lake Berkley will have the time of their lifes.
We rented twice on Lake Berkley and absolutely loved it so much so we couldn't wait to get our own home out their.
It is a great gated community located very convieniently, you could walk to the walmart although I wouldn't advice this as you can only carry so much back[msnwink]

Tyson and Pat you can be certain you will have a wonderful holiday[msnsmile2]

bellaepovera
23-01-2006, 14:15
Lake Berkley is a beautiful community and only about 2 miles to the 192 but I wouldnt chance walking it, especially in the July heat as there are some parts of the stretch that have no sidewalks on the Poinciana Blvd.

stabard
23-01-2006, 14:37
We have stayed on Lake Berkely too. It is a lovely commuinity with lake and community pool and Spa. It isn't on Poinciana tho. Agree that the Walmart is within walking distance but only in the winter when you do not have the humidity. Also think of all that shopping you would have to carry back [msnwink]

becbecs
23-01-2006, 17:17
Stayed at Lake Berkley in 2003, nice gated community with a huge Walmart just around the corner. They do have Community Pool and Tennis Courts and Community lounge area to meet people but because of the time of year we were there dont think they were open.

bellaepovera
24-01-2006, 13:15
I always see a big entrance sign off the Poinciana BLVD. Always thought you could gain entry that way also.

blott
24-01-2006, 16:28
You can Patti, down Oren Brown Road. But you don't have to go to Poinciana Boulevard to get to Wal-Mart from Lake Berkley as it's very near the Wal-Mart entrance if you turn left out of Lake Berkley main entrance.