PDA

View Full Version : Sanctuary

littlemonkey
05-03-2004, 02:26
HI!!!!!!!!

We are off to Florida later this year and will be staying in a new villa at the Sanctuary at Westhaven. I think this is a fairly new community and we havent been able to find a lot of information about it. Has anybody stayed here??? We have stayed in a few different villa communities before and we are hoping this will be just as lovely.. [msncool]

Geodan
07-03-2004, 02:38
Hi there,
The Sanctuary is a lovely community,it is very close to the 192 and 27,and about 5 mins drive from the I-4 jct 58.

It is a gated community,that is relatively new. There is a publix supermarket,Mcdonalds,Chinese restaurant/takeaway,all within 2 minutes drive away.

What time of the year are you going?. Hopefully the villa you stay in will back onto the lake.

Have a great time....

littlemonkey
07-03-2004, 14:00
Thanks for that info :)

We are going in May, i dont think the villa backs onto a lake but im not 100 % sure.The Mcdonalds and the Publix supermarket will certainly be useful! One concern that we had because it is such a new community is building work but hopefully this should not be too much of a problem. Im sure it will be lovely [msncool]

Geodan
07-03-2004, 14:27
When i went to my villa in December 03,there were a few villas still being built,although i would have thought that by time you go out there,the building work should be completed.

I think you will have a wonderful time at "The Sanctuary".
It is very easy to find as well.

I wish i was going out there, but being an owner,i have to go rent my villa out,so i have to go when nobody else wants to go,or when there's a spare week or so.

If you need any other info,just ask...

littlemonkey
07-03-2004, 20:01
Thankyou

Yes hopefully it will be nice and relaxing [8D]and even if there is some building going on im sure it wont spoil our fun! The few pictures we have seen look lovely. We liked the fact that there were conservation areas and a lake which made it look very peaceful. We aim to spend quite a bit of our holiday at the villa relaxing having done the theme parks on our previous trips.