PDA

View Full Version : Stag Night in Miami

JamesG
03-03-2004, 04:58
Us scots are coming over next year,

Will miami be safe for around 15 scots lads to go down and have a few beers in a decent club?

Know any good miami clubs? or even good orlando ones?

thanks

Nostromo
03-03-2004, 10:25
Beers? I thought you guys drank whiskey!

JamesG
03-03-2004, 22:10
Nah, well maybe older people do...

Most people i would say were beer/spirits drinkers!!

Drew
04-03-2004, 04:14
Nostromo
Whiskey is what they make in Ireland, an inferior version of whisky which is made in Scotland from only Scottish ingredients and drunk all over the world. I prefer our other national drink - Irn Bru[msnwink]
Drew

Nostromo
04-03-2004, 19:11
quote:Originally posted by Drew

Nostromo
Whiskey is what they make in Ireland, an inferior version of whisky which is made in Scotland from only Scottish ingredients and drunk all over the world. I prefer our other national drink - Irn Bru[msnwink]
Drew

I don't know about Scotch whiskey being 'inferior' but I have to say that my favourite brand by a VERY long margin is Bushmills Single Malt. I once offered it to a friend whom I met after 17 years and the guy said "I did not know the Irish made Whiskey!" He drank some, said "boy, that's really smooooooth!" and drank some more....and more.

PS: Try Bushmills for Irish Coffee (Mmmmmmmm!) instead of Jamieson's often used in the UK pubs. It's just great!

rozzer
08-03-2004, 01:32
i love irn bru its made in scotland from girrrrderrs, shame they couldnt put a few in the construction of our holiday villas.........

Bazamor
08-03-2004, 14:07
AS long as your party is all over 21 of course otherwise you will all be on the Irn Bru!:(

benfilo
09-03-2004, 01:40
wish I'd left it till now to get married, I had to make do with a crawl round our town pubs [:p] (this is how I looked after)

george
09-03-2004, 02:04
James
In Miami try Club Deep. Search google and put in Club Deep Miami.