PDA

View Full Version : 10 WORLD TICKET VERSUS 7 DAY HOPPER

KarenScott
02-03-2004, 22:51
[:I]Just wondering what everyone thinks is the best option? I think the flexibility of the 10 day would be good but on the other hand if we don't use all 7 days they don't expire!! As we are over there for nearly 3 weeks it would enable us to do a lot of Disney mixed in with visits to other places too. Curious that you get a character breakfast included on the 10 day, is that on a day of your choice or is it stipulated, could I for instance choose the Cinderalla breakfast, if I was lucky enough to be able to book or what happens? Any advice would be helpful? On another note we have booked the Mickey's Backyard BarBQ, do we need park entry? Hope you'll help! Karen xx[:I][:I]

Newhomebuyer
03-03-2004, 00:15
Hi Karen,
The Backyard BBQ is at Fort Wilderness so you don't need park entry.
The character breakfast can be taken on the day of your choice . The pass is a more complicated question because there are so many options. Are you planning on spending time at other parks? Non- Disney. If so then you may find that the 5day pass plus is enough. If you are concentrating on Disney then the |Annual passes are not much more expensive than the 10 day UK option

millie
25-03-2004, 17:04
The 10 day ticket offers good flexibility especially for a 3 week visit and it is not much more. The character breakfasts are not offered at all the restaurants (i don't think) but you can book them well in advance. If you have the extra days it allows you to come and go more and not feel you have to spend all day in disney. You could have a day by the pool and then go in at night to watch the fireworks and not feel like you are wasting a ticket. I think you can get a 10 pass for between £182 and $189 just now.

athurstance
25-03-2004, 17:28
We always use the 10 day pass and like the flexibility. Over 3 weeks we easily spend 10 days in the Disney parks - it also allows us to visit one of the water parks every day for an hour or so if we wish. It costs pretty much the same as the 7 day pass but with the 7 day you only get 4 water parks visits so it depends a lot on what you plan on doing.
I can't imagine spending 3 weeks in Florida and only doing 5 days at Disney - we are getting annual passes this time and will probably go most days in the mornings at least.
The premium annual pass (with water park access) is $520 with tax -the 10 day ticket is £199 off peak and £242 peak so they are pretty close in price - this is why we've decided to go with the AP this time and as we are returning in December aswell they look real good value for this trip. If you're not interested in the water parks the AP is only $392 with tax.