PDA

View Full Version : Fireworks display at Sea World

Nostromo
02-03-2004, 14:07
I don't believe we have ever seen a FIREWORKS SHOW at Orlando's Sea World on three previous visits. I have read that they now have a 15 minutes display at dusk called 'Red & Blue something or the other'. We're going to SW on 12th May, our last full day at Orlando before the return flight. Considering the days will be getting longer, at what time is this show held and is it worth the wait?

hej23
14-03-2004, 23:26
Nostromo
The SW Red & Blue is usually at the Park colsing time and worth seeing[msnsmile2]

phillhaze
03-06-2004, 00:30
Hi To All

New to this so bear with me.
Saw fireworks in seaworld back in 98 with a screen of water shooting up which they used for a projection.
Didn't se any in 2002 or 2003 but going back this year in july and all the adverts and brochures i've seen show a fireworks display which i think they've brought back after finishing there new pavillion thingy

trevlad
03-06-2004, 01:18
dont know what day they hold that on. we watched shamu rocks twice on our may 18 - 25 visit then the park closes. no pyrotechnics flying about that week??
trev

AndyC
03-06-2004, 02:07
I was visiting seaworld in June 2001, and the firework display we saw here was something else, not sure what they called the show but it was just fantastic.

I was under the impression that the show was nightly but obviously wrong. Will now check out dates to make sure we get to see it again when we are over again.

phillhaze
14-06-2004, 21:05
seen the new tv ads today and it says there is fireworks and coloured fountain display when the sun goes down

Maureen
18-08-2004, 12:22
We've just come back 2 wks ago and Seaworld are doing fireworks every night, infact on some days twice a night. I think one at 9ishand the other 10ish before the park closes. A film about 'Nemo' and Shamu is projected onto a wall of water mixed in with fireworks, coloured lights and music. I've got to say, was the best,at least most innovative fireworks I've seen, but you need to get near the front in order to see the actual film. Sorry, but the name of the show escapes me, I keep thinking it's 'wishes' but thats MK.[:I]

esprit
18-08-2004, 20:17
The name of the fireworks is Mistify and it runs between now and Labor Day.

chrisj
18-08-2004, 22:52
We watched that show a few times, it was very impressive

Lesley 999
19-08-2004, 00:15
Have to agree. Apart from Fantasmic at MGM (easily the best evening show) we thought Seaworld's was next in line.

CarolAnn
27-08-2004, 14:13
Wow! Didn't know Seaworld did the fireworks too:D Will look out for that next April 05[8D]

chunkichik
16-11-2004, 02:54
Sorry to appear thick, but when is Labour Day? I have been on the Seaworld site, mainly to get a glimpse of Shamu on 'Shamu Cam', although I think he may have either escaped or be on strike!!

Mistify is mentioned on the site but doesn't give any dates, we are due to go back next October, just my luck it won't be on then

Nostromo
16-11-2004, 10:57
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by CarolAnn
Wow! Didn't know Seaworld did the fireworks too:D Will look out for that next April 05[8D]
[/quote]

I think you could be disappointed. Nowadays, the Fireworks at Sea World seem to take place only in the summer's peak season. [V][V]