PDA

View Full Version : Crescent Lakes

dick wroe
02-03-2004, 04:16
anyone got any info on rentals in this area- seen some billas with what seems quite nice open views and large decking/pool areas??

thanks

dick wroe

blott
02-03-2004, 04:25
You mean you want to rent one or buy one?

If you want to rent one, you need to make an enquiry with all three sites on the left top row of links on this page. Home owners aren't allowed to contact potential guests via the forum - if anyone does, let us know!

If you want to buy one, I think most of the lots with the lakes or conservation views have been sold now but there could be some resales?

dick wroe
02-03-2004, 05:00
hi i am renting in may/june this year - just wondered as last two timmes i was on the 27 and then just behind splendid china!!

blott
02-03-2004, 05:24
If I tell you about Crescent Lakes I'd be biased!

Try this thread for some info http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=7508 from people who have actually stayed there.

SteveW
16-03-2004, 18:34
Hi Dick

I'm also biased because I have just bought a place on CL, but the one that that stands out for me is the size of the lots and how each house seems to be seperate (with no pools backing directly onto next doors!).

There are two playgrounds for the kids and everything seems to be a 10 minute drive. Very quiet and well established.
Have a god time
Steve

Ana
16-03-2004, 19:01
Is the Crescent Lakes area complete now or is there likely to be more developing around there in the future?

blott
16-03-2004, 19:32
They're currently building the last phase on Crescent Lakes so when that's finished presumably there'll just be resales available.

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
16-03-2004, 20:46
As of yesterday Crescent Lakes was totally sold out with no new lots available at all. Hopefully we can all sit back and see some rise in property values now as the demand for CL is still there but people have to buy resales rather than new [msnsmile2].

Harmony
17-03-2004, 18:52
Hi John,

Do you mean to say that the new development in the middle of the loop of Crescent Lakes is already SOLD [:0]. They had only just cleared the ground when we were they at Christmas.

Jeff