PDA

View Full Version : Easter availability

helend
02-03-2004, 01:50
We had a wonderful holiday in February and are seriously thinking about buying somewhere. We've therefore just booked flights to come back in Easter (2nd to the 10th) but can't find anywhere decent to stay. We want to be near Celebration/Reunion/Emerald as that's where we're looking.

Any recommendations?

blott
02-03-2004, 02:17
Home owners aren't allowed to respond to requests for accommodation on the forum because this is unfair to home owners who don't visit the forum regularly and also because you could be offered a home from an unverified owner.

If you're looking for a rental home, then please make an enquiry on the three websites on the top left row of this page. Note that each of the three websites have different owners so to get the widest choice, you need to make an enquiry at all three sites.

If you're looking for a hotel, then what about the Celebration Hotel?

esprit
02-03-2004, 07:50
Not a brilliant time to choose. It will be very busy here over that period. Villa-wise, most owners have been booked up for months. Please be aware that you cannot rent short term in Celebration ( but you can in Reunion.)

helend
02-03-2004, 13:37
No, just about the worst time I know, but the only holiday we can get! Plus want to take advantage of the current $ situation!

Have looked through the sites and found a few places in Windsor Palms and Highlands Reserve. What are these communities like?

And, if renting in Emerald, is it finished yet, or could we be living next to a building site?!

Many thanks

Helen

hamptonlakes
02-03-2004, 13:53
Hi Helen, welcome to the forum[msnsmile2][msnsmile2]

If you are looking for information on communities, have look here

www.orlandovillas.com/map.asp

Hope this helps[msnsmile2]

dbrook
02-03-2004, 14:29
Hi Helen,

They are both lovely communities, (we are biased aswe are on Highlands Reserve:D)

Windsor Palms has lots of facilities and villas rent out very well on there.

I'm sure you would be happy with both communities:D:D

Sorry don't know much about Emereld

firsttimer
02-03-2004, 14:55
I hope you can get flights!!
We booked ours in January (for Easter) and had terrible trouble then.