PDA

View Full Version : Villa rental near Celebration

PhilipB
01-03-2004, 23:09
Having enjoyed a recent Orlando vacation we're returning in April for a week and want to be located either in or near Celebration. Does anyone know if Celebration actually has any rental property? Otherwise, which good and quiet communities are conveniently located - Emerald Isle?

Thanks in advance.

Philip.

mprince
01-03-2004, 23:25
I would think Emerald Isle would suit perfectly, it is a new development, gated community and excellent facilities

fiona
01-03-2004, 23:41
Anywhere in the Formosa Gardens area will suit, Celebration does not do STR as far as I know.

So have a look at Formosa Gardens, Rolling Hills, Oak Island Cove / Harbor, Emerald Isle, Sunset Lakes - Lindfields is a short skip up from there, Indian Creek and Windsor Palms.

Ann
02-03-2004, 01:14
Indian ridge or indian ridge oaks are also close to Celebration

huckleberry house
02-03-2004, 01:28
Hi Philip

Celebration does not have any short term rental accommodation,if you really mean quiet you could do worse than Thousand Oaks which is close to all attractions and celebration and all my guests comment on how peaceful it is.

Lesley

fiona
02-03-2004, 02:20
Here is a link to a map of the surrounding areas

http://www.orlandovillas.com/map.asp

esprit
02-03-2004, 06:23
No rentals of less than six months in Celebration. Indian Ridge Oaks is the nearest community to it and is even in the school catchment zone but is standard STR type propety not the "themed" property you get in Celebration town itself..

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
11-03-2004, 21:56
This thread is now locked!