PDA

View Full Version : games console

dawsy
01-03-2004, 16:38
Hi,

I am going to florida for 3 weeks in may and want to hire a games console as the villa we have hired doesn't have one (it had everything else on the list!!)

I can't see to find any details of renting a games console, I know i would be able to rent the games, can anyone help??

benfilo
01-03-2004, 23:47
hi
just a thought if you have no luck renting contact the owner perhaps they'd buy one ,or you could and sell it on to them.
bye have a great holiday

sarahjk
03-03-2004, 00:25
Try asking the villa management company once you are over there they are usually quite accomadatring if they can be not sure about a games console but they may if you agree to put down a security deposit otherwise I dont think you will have any luck as you generally need utility bills and such to rent high risk items which I assume that they would come under

Hope you have some luck you may find that they have recently had one installed anyway as we did when we arrived Game boys are always good and the games over there are cheap mand they are not regionalised for the GB

Sarah

Andy & Arlene
03-03-2004, 02:23
Do you really want to go on holiday to sit and play a games console. There are so many things to do and see in Florida. There is also the lovely sunshine which you can enjoy while relaxing by the pool, instead of being stuck indoors.[msncool]