PDA

View Full Version : Best Dinner Show

tracyh
01-03-2004, 01:39
We are thinking of giving Dolly Parton's Dixie Stampede and the Magic Show in Wonderworks a go on our next visit.

We have tried Arabian Nights and Medieval Times previously, AN was the best, brilliant.

Please give me your honest opinions on the best show, bearing in mind that I am travelling with a very fussy eater. If it's healthy or spicy or has garlic on you can forget it.

[xx(]

DISNEYDIVA
01-03-2004, 01:55
Hi Tracy, I too am a very fussy eater, we went to Medieval Times and i only had the bread and the desert. I want to go to Dixie Stampede when we go in October. We have also been to Arabian Nights when our homeward flight was delayed (at the carriers expence) so i had a few pints and couldn't taste it.[msnsmile2]

Nostromo
01-03-2004, 01:57
Arabian Nights has the best show :):) and probably the worst food :(:(

esprit
01-03-2004, 06:04
If you like horses, you may like Dixie though I was a little disappointed as I didnt think it was up to the hype. BUt I am not a horsey person. As I remember, you get cream of veg soup, chicken, sweetcorn and a baked spud and a danish pastry all to be eaten with the fingers ( even the soup!!) as you dont get cutlery ( its a gimmick that saves on washing up!) and it is a "dry" establishment so coke and coffee. I personally thought the food and show was better at Sleuths.

Ana
08-03-2004, 22:59
I really didn't like Arabian Nights. We did the VIP thing, which includes a stable tour beforehand. Some of the younger members of our party got a little distressed when they saw the horses and the small space they were in. I'm not sure whether there is more land out the back than they showed us, I hope so. The VIP upgrade was however worth it for the seating and I'm sure that the stable tour is not compulsary.

We're going to give Med Times a try next.

Joolz
10-03-2004, 15:42
We went to the pirates and had a great show (2 years ago) Food ok! Show fab.

blott
10-03-2004, 16:22
Sleuths was the best dinner show in my opinion - food good (don't have the pasta!), great show, cast, humour and you get to attempt to solve a murder too!

Ana
10-03-2004, 19:19
Blott
Is Sleuths suitable for kids or just adults?