PDA

View Full Version : Oops I forgot to introduce myself

andycoll
01-03-2004, 01:20
Oops I forgot to introduce myself

Hello to every body on this forum
My name is Andy Collins I am marred to May and have a sixteen year old daughter Cheryl and we come from a little town called Newcastle Under Lyme
We have being going to Florida for over 10 years and we are completely in love with the place not just the theme parks and shopping but the state in general

Are ultimate aim for the last five years has being to live and work there permanently (ie to gain the elusive green card)

So hears to hoping and to many more brilliant holidays in the sunshine state

hamptonlakes
01-03-2004, 01:27
Hiya Andy and welcome to the forum [msnsmile2]

We look forward to your many posts[msnsmile2]

Scotborder
01-03-2004, 01:57
Hi Andy,

Welcome to the forum! We are the same as you, we love Florida.

Good luck to you. I am sure that if you have any questions, there are members in the forum that will try to answer your questions.

01-03-2004, 02:17
quote:Originally posted by andycoll

Oops I forgot to introduce myself

Hello to every body on this forum
My name is Andy Collins I am marred to May and have a sixteen year old daughter Cheryl and we come from a little town called Newcastle Under Lyme
We have being going to Florida for over 10 years and we are completely in love with the place not just the theme parks and shopping but the state in general

Are ultimate aim for the last five years has being to live and work there permanently (ie to gain the elusive green card)

So hears to hoping and to many more brilliant holidays in the sunshine state

Hi Andy,

Just north of you in Cheshire, we also love Florida and have been going since 1987 and hope to finally buy a villa this year, we have been renting for far too long!

Good luck with you quest for the green card!

Julie R