PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone..I'm a new member!!!!!!!

TotallyAngelic
29-02-2004, 23:26
Hi Everyone
I am a new forum member. I found this forum when looking to book a vacation villa in Orlando in March 2005! We have been to Florida a few times, Orlando twice (in hotels) and The Florida Keys twice, including honeymoon 2002, and last year we went to Key Largo and Fort Myers Beach. My ultimate dream is to buy a beach house or similar on the gulf coast, and we hope to return there in September 2004 and March 2005 to investigate further! All tips and advice would be gratefully received. I am looking for a 3 bedroom villa in Orlando, preferably with twin beds in 2 of the rooms (have 4 kids between us: 14, 2 x 13 and 10, so they are a bit beyond bed sharing. Would appreciate any recommendations!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

Ray&Sarah
29-02-2004, 23:31
Welcome to the forum. If you are looking to rent a villa you can do a general enquiry on this site and the villa owners will let you know which have availablity. Just browse through the villas on the site and you are bound to find one you like. Also the advise on here is excellant so do your research before you take the plunge and make a purchase. Good luck![msnsmile2]

huckleberry house
01-03-2004, 00:45
Hello Angelic

Welcome to the forum,owners are not allowed to answer requests for availability directly on the forum as it is unfair to owners who dont frequent them but have a browse at what is around and visit either www.orlandovillas.com www.villasflorida.com or www.onlinefloridavillas.com and make a general enquiry with any requirements listed and owners who still have availability will answer you directly.

I would advise making an enquiry shortly as dates go very quickly quite a long time in advance so you get the best choice the sooner you enquire.

Good luck and happy planning.
Lesley

pbensur
01-03-2004, 00:46
I imagine with kids at those ages, you will be forced to stick with school holidays. If not, I would suggest you shoot for early March to avoid the Easter crowds. If you are having to book during the Easter period, then you will want to sort out accommodations soon as that time books up very quickly. Have a great time - the kids are at great ages and will certainly love the parks!

TotallyAngelic
02-03-2004, 13:31
Thanks everyone for your advice. I have filled in the enquiry form and have seen some gorgeous villas...just starting to work out which one and which area suits us best. This site is fantastic by the way![msnwink]

mr flibble
02-03-2004, 14:29
Hi:D
Welcome to the site
Knowledge is Power[msnwink]
And it`s saved me a lot of money already
Kind Regards
Ian