PDA

View Full Version : Alex&Dorota (Olex)

Olex
29-02-2004, 12:49
This is Alex and Dorota on honeymoon in Florida in the year 2000bc (before children !!)

/forums/Data/200422984744_olek-dorota9.jpg

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
29-02-2004, 14:10
Welcome to the forums!

Looks like you were having fun [msnsmile]

Olex
29-02-2004, 20:40
If you don't have fun when you're in Orlando, Florida then there's something seriously wrong with you [msnsmile2]

We had a great time on our honeymoon 4 years ago ... and went back again last year with our then 11 mth old son .... and in just over a weeks time we're going again ... this time with our son who is now 21 mths and our new addition .. a little daughter who is 4 mths old [msnsmile]

Alex

blott
29-02-2004, 22:01
I hope that doesn't mean you need a new addition to the family to visit Florida! [msnwink] Congratulations on the birth of your daughter - I'm sure she'll love Florida too!

Have a great time! [msnsmile2]

Tracy
01-03-2004, 01:28
Hi Alex and Doroto
what a great picture and place to Honeymoon - we were very lucky that we were married at Disney in Florida, we had my son who was 6 and also our son who was 9 months old in tow. We also now have a daughter who was just 6 weeks old when she first visited ! It really is a great place and not just for families ! Enjoy your holiday with your family, we have to wait until May until our next visit and it can't come soon enough !

DISNEYDIVA
01-03-2004, 01:41
I hope that doesn't mean you GET a new addition everytime you visit Florida [msnwink][msnwink]

marion
01-03-2004, 17:01
Hi Alex and Doroto
What a great picture and a place to Honeymoon - Robin and my self went to Florida as friends and we fell in love not only with each other but also with Florida.
We have been married 5 years and every time we go back to Florida it is just like the first time we went. It is a great place and not just for families!

Olex
01-03-2004, 22:06
We love visiting Florida .... so much that my wife entered the Green Card Lottery .... and guess what ? ..... she won :D
We would have moved over sooner, but with my wife pregnant we decided to have the baby here in London .. much simpler and cheaper. We are in the process of moving over and will finally make the move during the next 6-12 months if all goes well [msnsmile2]

I have to say that I have tried a few Floida sites and this is definitely one of the best [msncool]

Alex