PDA

View Full Version : Shopping Mall Opposite Convention Centre

29-02-2004, 02:18
When we were last in Orlando there was a massive building works going on opposite the Convention Centre on South I Drive?

Is is the new mall - Millenia?

If so any reports good or bad?

Will I need mega credit on my visa? Joke!

esprit
29-02-2004, 03:39
Definitely not Millenia which is off 1-4 near Conroy. How long since you were here? They have built another part of the convention center across the road from the original one attached to it by am overhead walkway. Could that be it? The only other new mall is Festival Bay mall almost opposite Belz at the top end of I Drive.

wilfy
29-02-2004, 15:06
Along with the new part to the convention centre, they've also built a whopping multi-storey carpark.

blott
29-02-2004, 17:04
The only shopping centre I can think of near the Convention Center is the Premium Outlet Mall but that's not new (although it depends when you were last there of course! [msnwink]).

As Julie says, the Convention Center is now on both sides of International Drive and is even more gigantic than it was before!

29-02-2004, 17:27
Thanks everyone!

How would I get to Millenia Mall from 192/27?

Julie R

bellaepovera
29-02-2004, 18:54
Maybe they mean the place with the big Teddy Bear? Cant remember the name of that place but I go there every year shopping as they have so many name brand stores there and the prices are good.

esprit
29-02-2004, 19:18
Straight up 1-4 to Conroy. Junction just after the Universal one. You can see it on the right ( it is huge) and the exit is sign posted.
You mean Pointe Orlando, Patti. Defintiely not new. It has been there for at least five years I would say.

01-03-2004, 22:22
quote:Originally posted by esprit

Straight up 1-4 to Conroy. Junction just after the Universal one. You can see it on the right ( it is huge) and the exit is sign posted.
You mean Pointe Orlando, Patti. Defintiely not new. It has been there for at least five years I would say.

Thank you!

bellaepovera
02-03-2004, 13:54
Ohh right thats the name point orlando!! Well not new but nice!!

ujpest doza
24-03-2004, 20:12
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by bellaepovera
Ohh right thats the name point orlando!! Well not new but nice!!
[/quote]

Is the Armani Exchange shop still at The Pointe?