PDA

View Full Version : Introduction - I'm new here

johnp
29-02-2004, 00:02
Hi there. I've just found this place (Google did it for me!) it never occurred to me that such a forum existed though I'm glad that it does. My wife amd I have visited Florida many times (we were married in Key Largo in 1992) and have been going back ever since - there is always something new to see and do.

Just recently we have been thinking that we should have bought somewhere in FL instead of paying hotels every time. Maybe sometime soon.

We would appreciate any general advice on buying - especially the pitfalls to be avoided and those hidden extras that nobody tells you about.

Regards
John
Cardiff

george
29-02-2004, 00:26
Welcome to the forum. Take time to look through all the forums and you will get fantastic advice from a whole raft of people. Use the search at the top of the page to look for key words. It can save you a lot of time. Good luck, and again 'welcome'.

hamptonlakes
29-02-2004, 00:41
Hiya John,

Welcome to the forum, us this link to take you to the part of the forum that will offer you loads of advise and also you can post your questions there [msnsmile2]

http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=45

kevinprewett
29-02-2004, 11:23
Hi John - glad you found us!
there's a wealth of info stored here already but you can't find what you need someone will come with an answer;
[msncool][msncool]
p.s I'm in Cardiff also!

berni_richards
29-02-2004, 18:28
Hello
I am new too. I am in the process of buying a villa on emerald island. Just about to put down my 10%. I was wondering if anyone can advise me on: Best bank accounts, best management companies, furniture package companies that do not have the flowery furniture only.
Thanks alot Berni

benfilo
29-02-2004, 23:33
welcome John and Berni
I'm fairly new too,you should find answers to most of your questions here , and lot's of different opinions.I'ts well worth the effort to trawl through the search at the top of the page. Trouble is you're in danger of getting hooked.
good luck with the purchases