PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

Spuddybaby
28-02-2004, 14:55
Hello everyone.
I am new to these forums.
have only been to florida once, and that was in November 2002, with my fiance and my parents.
we stayed in Disney All Stars and we had the holiday of a lifetime. it was so good that we have booked up to go again this novemeber (giving ourselves a two year wait since the last one for new rides etc) and me and my fiance are going to book a fortnight there next year along with a week in the keys as our honey moon.

Roll on this novemebr!!!!

kevinprewett
28-02-2004, 16:16
quote:Originally posted by Spuddybaby

Hello everyone.
I am new to these forums.
have only been to florida once, and that was in November 2002, with my fiance and my parents.
we stayed in Disney All Stars and we had the holiday of a lifetime. it was so good that we have booked up to go again this novemeber (giving ourselves a two year wait since the last one for new rides etc) and me and my fiance are going to book a fortnight there next year along with a week in the keys as our honey moon.

Roll on this novemebr!!!!

Hi,
Welcome to the forum - sounds like you're planning to have a great honeymoon - good luck![msncool][msncool]
p.s if you need any info on the keys don't be afraid to ask ( i've been there loads of times!- sw Fl. too ( Ft.Myers/Sanibel area if you're interested)[msnwink]

shazbat
28-02-2004, 17:21
Hi Spuddybaby,
welcome to the forums.November is a good time to go to Florida as the queues for the rides are normally not too bad at all(thanksgiving weekend is busy though).Enjoy your holiday.
Shazbat

Spuddybaby
02-03-2004, 12:35
thanks for the replies guys,

november was a great time to go, the longest queue we had was for the Jaws ride and that was only about 45 minutes! Apart from tht i think it was duelling dragons and back to the future which were the longest.

Regarding the keys, we are going to be booking te holiay through virgin from the uk, Westin Beach Resort on Key West, is the hotel we are going to go for.

Spuddybaby
02-03-2004, 12:42
sorry key largo not key west

mr flibble
02-03-2004, 14:32
Hi Spuddybaby:)
Enjoy your holiday THAT`S AN ORDER :(
You`ll love this site it becomes addictive
Best Wishes
Ian[8D]

Spuddybaby
02-03-2004, 15:56
i definately will!!

PS you are right about the addiciton.
have been reading all morning! its great jsut seeing what other people like and dislike about the place.

Have even got my fiancee signed up as helen_luvs_ballo so she can chat as well! she hs been more times than me. next time is her fourth but only my second[msncry]