PDA

View Full Version : Community Restrictions

PaDuck
28-02-2004, 01:12
I was wondering if someone knows which communities have restrictions such as 'No swimming after 9:00pm' etc. I am looking to book a villa and although I also have children, I would like to have a late night swim after the kids go to bed and don't want to be restricted. I am also curious of other rules may be common to communities that I haven't heard of. I am currently looking into a Calabay Parc villa so that would be the one I am most interested in for now.

caroline
28-02-2004, 01:26
Hi PaDuck - just found your posting but have already replied to your pm:)

But for anybody else that may be interested, there are no swimming restrictions at Calabay, although obviously we should all show courtesy to our neighbours and not make too much noise late in the evening:)

chrisj
28-02-2004, 01:29
We used the pool late and early in the morning, but just like back home we kept
the noise level down.

chrizzy100
28-02-2004, 01:39
quote:Originally posted by chrisj

We used the pool late and early in the morning, but just like back home we kept
the noise level down.

I'll just add......no swimming naked.....I'm not pointing a finger at you chris....HEHEHEHE...you just happened to be the last post........but if you have locals anywhere nearby they will phone the cops......

That happened on the Ridge while I was down there.....and someone ask me if all Brits went into the pool naked because it keeps on happening.....LOL!:D

chrisj
28-02-2004, 01:55
Well im not going to admit it on a public forum ;););) but if we did we would have
waited until it was dark, but as we didnt [;) it doesnt matter

Excuse me, you are pointing a finger at me :D:D:D:D behanve yourself, i know you
too well now

Beverley
28-02-2004, 02:05
When we stayed at Calabay the people in the house next door to us all swam, day & night, fully clothed [msnscared]

Seriously, whats that all about?

Chrizzy, our villa is at Tuscan Ridge I'm glad you've warned me about skinny dipping [msnwink]
I intended to streak for a week [:0][:0][:0]

(just kidding)

huckleberry house
28-02-2004, 02:12
Hamiltons reserve is the only one I know of with this restriction written into the hoa rules although as mentioned if you have other houses around you then you should obviously respect those around you and keep the noise levels down late at night.

Lesley

george
28-02-2004, 02:14
ChrisJ naked....never
He never takes his glasses off!:D

chrizzy100
28-02-2004, 02:14

Well im not going to admit it on a public forum ;););) but if we did we would have
waited until it was dark, but as we didnt [;) it doesnt matter

Excuse me, you are pointing a finger at me :D:D:D:D behanve yourself, i know you
too well now

Ummmmm...looks like I'll have to change tackticks...[:o)][:o)]

chrizzy100
28-02-2004, 02:16
quote:Originally posted by Beverley

When we stayed at Calabay the people in the house next door to us all swam, day & night, fully clothed [msnscared]

Seriously, whats that all about?

Chrizzy, our villa is at Tuscan Ridge I'm glad you've warned me about skinny dipping [msnwink]
I intended to streak for a week [:0][:0][:0]

(just kidding)

I'm going to put in a screened sunroom for my hot-tub......because we use that naked......so I'm putting rattan blinds in to pull down so I don't scare away the wild life and give the neigbours nightmares......[msnsmile2]

chrizzy100
28-02-2004, 02:19
quote:Originally posted by george

ChrisJ naked....never
He never takes his glasses off!:D

Thats cus chris is a cool dude......I've also heard he keeps his socks on in bed.......[msnwink][msnwink]

george
28-02-2004, 02:27
Chris[msncool]..........
Did Chrizzy just shake her tactics at us?[^]

chrisj
28-02-2004, 02:29
:D:D:D:D:D:D

She is one original lady, not sure about the socks bit

chrizzy100
28-02-2004, 02:39

Chris[msncool]..........
Did Chrizzy just shake her tactics at us?[^]

Thats how you spell tactice........I was testing you by using American spelling.......hehehehhe...

I only shake if I run.....I gave up running after giving myself a black eye one time......

[B)]

george
28-02-2004, 02:40
Chris[8D]
Sock with sandles![:0]
Get a grip man.
You can't be a tourist all the time. [msnembarrased]
I'm with Chrizzy on this one.

chrizzy100
28-02-2004, 02:42

:D:D:D:D:D:D

She is one original lady, not sure about the socks bit

Oh come on.......the things Brit men do while still wearing their socks are well known......[msnwink]

chrisj
28-02-2004, 02:45
Oh dear im being ganged up on here :D#

Actually i dont wear socks and erm erm well ok we did swim nude once [:I][:I][:I][:I][:I]

but that was the night we came back from Epcot and as I said in my trip report I did have
a few to drink :D

chrizzy100
28-02-2004, 02:50

Chris[8D]
Sock with sandles![:0]
Get a grip man.
You can't be a tourist all the time. [msnembarrased]
I'm with Chrizzy on this one.

Socks with sandles what a nightmare.....[}:)]
I'm sure no-one here does that.....or wears a knotted hankie while sunbathing....do they......[?][?]

chrisj
28-02-2004, 02:52
We dont do that anymore, well down south we dont. John might still do it though :D

chrizzy100
28-02-2004, 02:54

Oh dear im being ganged up on here :D#

Actually i dont wear socks and erm erm well ok we did swim nude once [:I][:I][:I][:I][:I]

but that was the night we came back from Epcot and as I said in my trip report I did have
a few to drink :D

See see.....you can't hide anything from me..I had you pegged as a skinny dipper.....:D

chrisj
28-02-2004, 02:58
oh dear ive been found out :D:D:D:D, but to be fair I had been drinking which
I dont normally do

chrizzy100
28-02-2004, 03:02

We dont do that anymore, well down south we dont. John might still do it though :D

Where are you down South Chris ...if I've asked you before...humour me....I'm getting well into the forgetful part of my life......[msnsad]

Johns from North of Watford then.........'there be dragons there'......its rare I've been that far off the map ....so I'm not up to date on nothern head gear.....:D

chrisj
28-02-2004, 03:11
:D:D Im from London, well we moved out of London in `1965 and Im a few miles from Heahtrow airport in a place called Yeading, Will have to send you a pic cos I live on a Marina which is
the best ever.

John lives up north somewhere, way beyond Watford and im sure he will agree there is this
little gripe between us 'Cockneys' and them lot from up north, but its all in fun

So where were you from Chrizzy before you left us [msncry]

chrizzy100
28-02-2004, 03:11

oh dear ive been found out :D:D:D:D, but to be fair I had been drinking which
I dont normally do

Men always say that.....

'But lads...she looked a lot better last night honest'..is a classic I don't drink that much line after your mates find you at home with the ugly friend Sunday morning...........

[msnwink]

chrisj
28-02-2004, 03:16
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

well I dont normally drink, which I have said on here before. Just that day at Epcot and
finding the english pub and being so hot im afraid I just got carried away and even my
daughter told me off the next morning :)

But, I had fun

chrizzy100
28-02-2004, 03:20

:D:D Im from London, well we moved out of London in `1965 and Im a few miles from Heahtrow airport in a place called Yeading, Will have to send you a pic cos I live on a Marina which is
the best ever.

John lives up north somewhere, way beyond Watford and im sure he will agree there is this
little gripe between us 'Cockneys' and them lot from up north, but its all in fun

I'm a Bristol lass.....no jokes boys...I've heard them all...lol!..then I moved to the Pompy area......I met my hubby there fell in love or found out I was expecting...I'm not sure which.....got married and lived happy ever after.....moved over here after the cops found out my new name and address......that was a close one.....[msnscared].....I've now gone straight.....near enough....my hobbies are house cleaning and bear baiting......

chrizzy100
28-02-2004, 03:24

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

well I dont normally drink, which I have said on here before. Just that day at Epcot and
finding the english pub and being so hot im afraid I just got carried away and even my
daughter told me off the next morning :)

But, I had fun

I also don't drink that much.....which I sure you find surpising.....after reading my posts......lol!
But my best mate is an Ozzie......so I must get hit by the fumes.......[msnsmile2]

chrisj
28-02-2004, 03:25
I work in Bristol now and again, well not Bristol but just outside , Now I could tell you some
stories about bears, Have family in Manitoba, and wow what a shock it was when I visited

chrizzy100
28-02-2004, 03:33

I work in Bristol now and again, well not Bristol but just outside , Now I could tell you some
stories about bears, Have family in Manitoba, and wow what a shock it was when I visited

We nearly moved to Manitoba.... years ago...till I heard the mounty always get his man....or woman....so I thought better of it....
But it is a nice place.....I like Canada......I'd like it even more if they'd pay the heating bill and have the heat turned back on.....its so cold....

chrisj
28-02-2004, 03:36
Its a lovely place, but im a townie and when I found out the nearest town was 30 miles away
and it only had one shop I was like oh ok whens my flight home :D:D

chrizzy100
28-02-2004, 04:01

Its a lovely place, but im a townie and when I found out the nearest town was 30 miles away
and it only had one shop I was like oh ok whens my flight home :D:D

I can really live anywhere......where I live now is very small town USA....a safe place to bring up kids......no crime as such.....no-one locks their doors....car or house.....I like it.....but I think if I were younger it would drive me nuts....I would miss the night life........

28-02-2004, 04:04

the best ever.

I'm from Sunbury-on-Thames now living in Cheshire a few miles from John.

I would not move back south for all the tea in China. Cheshire is fab!

More Porsches and Champers per square mile in Wilmslow than anywhere else in the country!

Tee Hee!

chrisj
28-02-2004, 14:37
So your all rich up north then :D