PDA

View Full Version : Florida Keys

Amirah
27-02-2004, 21:06
Anderson and I want to spend our 25th Anni somewhere in the Keys. Anybody know of any Bed and Breakfasts near the beach that only take in a minimal number of guests? We don't want to be around a crowd during our Anni.

kevinprewett
27-02-2004, 22:38
quote:Originally posted by Amirah

Anderson and I want to spend our 25th Anni somewhere in the Keys. Anybody know of any Bed and Breakfasts near the beach that only take in a minimal number of guests? We don't want to be around a crowd during our Anni.

Try Dear Run Guest House, Big Pine Key!!![msnwink][msncool][msncool]
Enjoy

Amirah
29-02-2004, 01:52
Thanks Kevin, but I am unable to locate a site for that place. Where should I begin my search?

kevinprewett
29-02-2004, 11:35
Hi,
Have PM'd you see your inbox.[msnwink][msnwink]

Do you have any specific 'key' in mind? I know B&B's on several of the others also. If interested let me know[msnwink][msnwink][msnwink]

Amirah
01-03-2004, 09:22
Kevin,

I have no specific Key in mind. It's somewhere in the world where we haven't been yet. We are actually running out of places! Thanks for the help. Know any other good sites re: the Keys in general?

kevinprewett
01-03-2004, 09:45
quote:Originally posted by Amirah

Kevin,

I have no specific Key in mind. It's somewhere in the world where we haven't been yet. We are actually running out of places! Thanks for the help. Know any other good sites re: the Keys in general?

Amirah,
this should be of interest
http://www.florida-keys.fl.us/chamber.htm

mikegreg
19-05-2004, 13:18
I've fancied a week in the Keys but not a great beach lover. Would you recommend a week in the Keys or is a few days long enough? We have been to Key West but that was a day stop off on a cruise.

Jan Greg