PDA

View Full Version : Toon Lagoon attractions

Nostromo
25-02-2004, 17:28
I heard sometime ago that Popeye & Bluto's Bilge-Rat Barges were closed for refurbishment. Has it opened yet? If not, what's the schedule?

Also, now Dudley Do-Right's Ripsaw Falls seems to be temporarily closed. When is that scheduled to open?

NigelM
26-02-2004, 17:27
Not again! I missed it last time in April 2002. It is my favourite ride in IOA. Somebody please say this is not true.

NigelM

Nostromo
26-02-2004, 22:29
Actually, I can tell you that myself now. I had put the same question to another Orlando forum and got the answer that Popeye is open and running; Dudley is still closed but scheduled to open by mid-March.

esprit
27-02-2004, 02:18
Love Popeye and yes it has been going again for a couple of months. Dudley is too wet for this sort of weather anyway. Never manage to go on that one without getting totally drenched.

tinkerbell
27-02-2004, 17:17
Don;t say that! I went on both in December! Popeye was closed on our first day which was fine as it was the coldest day of the year (!), but open the next time, which was perfect as it was hot!!! [msnsmile2]

sunshine state
02-03-2004, 04:02
Dudley and Popeye both great rides, i would definately go on them whatever the weather, its part of the holiday.

Mike

mr flibble
02-03-2004, 16:49
Dudley [8D]
What a hero
Ride get`s my vote everytime
What a way to stay coooooooooooool[msncool][msncool]
Ian

mikewj
02-03-2004, 20:50
We went on Dudley in the pouring rain once.

I dont think that we were any wetter after we'd got off than when we'd started in the queue, but we didnt care, cos it was sooo hot ! :D:D

eagleydo
25-10-2004, 03:38
These are both my fav. rides. They have moved the house on RipSaw Falls this year not sure why. Rumour has it that someone stood up as they went up but not sure if this is true. Seems a bit of a silly thing to do.