PDA

View Full Version : Amenities at Villa locations

rachelfran
25-02-2004, 10:06
hi
i am planning a trip for my extended family...there will be six adults and five children...

i would like to book in an area where neighborhood amenities are included... i have seen them listed on some listings but not all and wonder -

1. do all homes in a particular community include whatever amenities that community offers - or is it only when it's specifically noted?

2. which communities DO offer amenities?

thanks for your help

steph_goodrum
25-02-2004, 11:40
If the facilities are based on the community Rachelfran they are available to all homes on that community as the upkeep is paid for by the homeowners contributions to their Home owners associations.

They do vary from place to place and it's best to make a checklist of things you are most likely to use, some offer a small cinema or internet cafe but if the home you are staying in has multiple tvs or dvd players of offers internet access then thes are facilities that you most likely will not require.

We specifically chose Hampton Lakes because at the time (3 years ago) it was one of the first to offer more activities, floodlit tennis, basketball, sand volleyball and small childrens tot-lot and with an only child of then 13 she wanted somewhere to meet new friends as well.

Of course many others have followed suit now so you have a wide choice. The best way would be to either put out a general enquiry and include in the comments that these facilities are required and at least that will give you some names to check out. Happy hunting.

AJ
25-02-2004, 14:23
Have a look at Windsor Palms. It is close to Disney and offers excellent facilities. Take a look at [website address edited out]

Good luck