PDA

View Full Version : Parades

Nigel W
24-02-2004, 14:12
Hi

Does anybody know what WDW are clebrating this year as they usually have some sort of celebration each year ie 25th Birthday of WDW etc. This usually gets linked to the parades so I was just wondering what I can expect when I go in May.[msnwink]

Nigel W
26-02-2004, 01:40
anyone??

chrisj
26-02-2004, 01:52
Sorry I have no idea, but im sure the others here should be able to help you
with finding out the info

disney dreamin
26-02-2004, 13:49
Disney usually do lots of advertising when they are celebrating something special but this year all I have seen are the usual adverts for a copy of their vacation planning video. Therefore I would think that the parades will be the same as the last few years - 'Share a Dream' and 'Spectromagic' at Magic Kingdom, the motor car one at MGM and 'jungle jammin' in Animal Kingdom (is that it's name?)

They are all good though (even after I have seen Share a Dream at least 8 times in the last 2 years and we will be back in April to see it some more!!!)

tinkerbell
27-02-2004, 16:12
Outside the gates are 75 stautues of Mickey Mouse to celebrate his 75th birthday. But not linked to the parade! These stautues are all inspired by famous people and are to tour the country for 18 months before being auctioned off for charity. A little along the lines of the Cow parade.

Nigel W
27-02-2004, 18:40
so nothing special to try and grab our money

Newhomebuyer
27-02-2004, 20:45
There is the new Wishes firework display and Mickeys Philarmagic both of which are said to be special and of course Mission Space has opened at Epcot. There are the star war weekends at MGM