PDA

View Full Version : New Woman-Friendly Computer Device

greatholiday
22-02-2004, 23:30
Hello Ladies,

I know how much time many of you spend on the computer - what with enquiries, bookings, advertising, etc.

When I found this, I thought it best that I should help :-

After years of research, scientists in America have discovered that women do not like the standard mouse given away with PCs.

The scientists found that there is not a physical reason for their aversion, it is more of a psychological problem. Some women reported that their mouse 'just didn't feel right' in their hands.

Based on the research, a new mouse has been designed especially for women.

Julie from Oregon said, 'It feels so much better. More
comfortable, more like how it's supposed to be.'

Lisa from The Prudential added, 'I think mice were originally designed just for men, but this new type is definitely made for women. It fits right in with my lifestyle.'

Have a look, see what you think:

http://www.hostingintheuk.com/images/pic22.jpg

(it was a joke!! - honest)

chrisj
22-02-2004, 23:39
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
22-02-2004, 23:43
LOL - that one has got Sarah frowning so it must be good [msnsmile2][msnwink][msnsmile2][msnwink]

DISNEYDIVA
23-02-2004, 00:03
I must say it wasn't what i expected to see.............[msnwink]
What is it anyway ? ...............[msnwink][msnwink]must be something they only have in Alaska.........

Nostromo
23-02-2004, 00:48
I think this new mouse is an excellent invention and don't see why it should be treated as a joke. You can see how hard the woman in the picture is concentrating on the complicated graphics clearly seen on the laptop screen. The mouse seems so strong and sturdy in her hands that we should be promoting it to RAT status. Look at that strong cable! No more worries about the mouse (I mean the Rat) cable being entangled with cables from other appliances. Devices like the printer, scanner, keyboard etc will no longer treat the mouse (rat) like a poor cousin. With this device, they'll know who exactly in the boss.

Nigel W
23-02-2004, 00:59
[msnsmile2][msnsmile][msnsmile2]

chrizzy100
23-02-2004, 01:15
quote:Originally posted by DISNEYDIVA

I must say it wasn't what i expected to see.............[msnwink]
What is it anyway ? ...............[msnwink][msnwink]must be something they only have in Alaska.........

I'm keeping out of this one........[}:)][}:)][}:)][:o)]
But....no...I'll not go there.....I'm zipping it.....[:o)]

caroline
23-02-2004, 03:02
Please can somebody explain what that thing is? I've never seen one before[msnwink]

kevinprewett
23-02-2004, 12:19
Think it's a phone - try putting that one to your ear!![msnsmile2][msnsmile2][msnsmile2]

Kissyme
23-02-2004, 13:09
I`m with you Disneydiva not what I thought it was going to be either[:I][|)]:D

huckleberry house
23-02-2004, 13:23
Guys,guys,guys,I am really not surprised that you didnt recognise this picture,thats because this woman is doing a task known only to Women and that is called doing more than one thing at the same time,something men are seemingly incapable of :D:D:D:D

Caroline,I like your style,I only wish I didnt recognise the device in her hand.;)

Lesley

greatholiday
23-02-2004, 13:46
Now that I know just how many ladies are using their computers on this site, I am left wondering how many of those ladies are Blondes.

Is it correct what they say about blondes ?

Here goes..........

http://www.hostingintheuk.com/images/copy1.gif

NOW, Im gonna be in trouble .LOL

huckleberry house
23-02-2004, 14:47
And whats wrong with that !!! :D

Lesley

Tin Cat
23-02-2004, 15:41
is that not how word documents are printed!![msnwink]

mikewj
23-02-2004, 16:55
I hope that there's no Tippex on the screen, you know how hard it is for blondes to correct mistakes on Word ![msnwink][msnsmile2][msnsmile2]

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
23-02-2004, 17:46
LOL [msnsmile2]

greatholiday
23-02-2004, 18:14
Is it any wonder we men struggle to understand women ?

http://www.hostingintheuk.com/images/control.jpg

One more after this and then thats it.

greatholiday
23-02-2004, 18:16
Last one !!

http://www.hostingintheuk.com/images/poster.jpg

Hope you all enjoyed them.

Paul

Nostromo
23-02-2004, 18:23
quote:Originally posted by greatholiday

Is it any wonder we men struggle to understand women ?

Speak for yourself![msnwink][msnwink]

http://www.hostingintheuk.com/images/control.jpg

One more after this and then thats it.

huckleberry house
23-02-2004, 18:31
The trouble with that picture is somehow the "man" switch is set to on and shows a bright light,unless there was an attractive female member of the species present in which case the auto default is "turned on " then I am sure it should be left dormant in the off position and with definitely no sign of brightness whatsoever.:D:D

Lesley

greatholiday
23-02-2004, 18:35
ouch !

caroline
23-02-2004, 20:07
LOL:D:D
Now I like your style Lesley:D[8D]:D

chrizzy100
23-02-2004, 20:11
quote:Originally posted by huckleberry house

The trouble with that picture is somehow the "man" switch is set to on and shows a bright light,unless there was an attractive female member of the species present in which case the auto default is "turned on " then I am sure it should be left dormant in the off position and with definitely no sign of brightness whatsoever.:D:D

Lesley

LOL!

Too funny.....:D

george
24-02-2004, 00:05
It would be even better if she was reading a page on a cookery site![msnwink]