PDA

View Full Version : Booking the pontoon boat for wishes,help!

drino
14-01-2016, 19:02
Hello,can anyone advise me on if this is worth the $350.
We have seen wishes before a few times huddled with hundreds of others,normally to the right of castle seeing tinkers' wiz past above us.
Gonna be 6 of us and i know i have to call 180 days earliest to book the day,just wondering where the pontoon boat actually parks up,like where you get on it and how long before you wait for display,what are the views like etc;
Thank you in advance

msmiff
14-01-2016, 19:17
Don't know about pontoon boat but was given (for birthday) tickets to Dessert Party last year.
Best vantage point for Wishes by far & desserts not bad either !!!

florida4sun
15-01-2016, 14:29
Did it a few times when we lived there. It was around $150 then. Really enjoyed it. We had a meal on the boardwalk then got on the pontoon. They take for a little cruise around then park up under the bridge near the relish pub. You can take your own champers and nibbles (not sure if you still can). Would I do it for $350, probably. Don't forget a tip for the captain. Now your over $400.

florida4sun
15-01-2016, 14:31
Just realised the one we did was for Epcot.

E. Cosgrove
15-01-2016, 19:58
I remember someone saying it is really hard to book, you just have to keep ringing and hope you get lucky. This was some years ago and procedures may have changed since then.
I am with Martin and Sue re The Wishes deserts party, cracking view and something that is just that bit different without breaking the bank.

drino
16-01-2016, 09:13
Yes although the dessert party has been improved now its $50 each...6 of us...