PDA

View Full Version : Fright Night

gofer
27-08-2015, 07:34
Ok, so we've bought our attraction tickets (the link above is still a great place to get them and we do shop around).
The question is, shall we buy Universal fright night tickets before we go or is it best to buy them at the gate.
We normally get there early so I am thinking it may be easy to get them on entry, that way we can choose the day we go when we start our holiday rather than thinking too far ahead.

florida4sun
27-08-2015, 07:45
The tickets we sell cover a range of dates. So you are not committed to one particular night. I may be biased ;) but I always prefer tickets in hand rather than joining those long queues at the ticket booths and paying full price.

Tin Cat
27-08-2015, 20:28
What is the age for fright night? It's our first time over in October and want to go to Universal but we have a 10 year old who loves Halloween. thanks

florida4sun
27-08-2015, 20:59
There is no age limit but some of it can be intense. So not for the timid types.

What is the age for fright night? It's our first time over in October and want to go to Universal but we have a 10 year old who loves Halloween. thanks

Tin Cat
27-08-2015, 21:43
Will the Disney parks have anything special on for Halloween?

christhear
27-08-2015, 22:24
The disney parks do Mickeys not so scary halloween party on selected dates.

Lots of free sweets, a special parade and fireworks. You can get into the park from 4pm so quite good value for money as it is a lot less crowded during these events.

florida4sun
28-08-2015, 12:37
Disney Not So Scarey Halloween Party is brilliant.

Will the Disney parks have anything special on for Halloween?

DisneyFunVilla
28-08-2015, 14:20

Universal suggests that Halloween Horror Nights is not appropriate for those under age 13.

msmiff
28-08-2015, 18:16
For younger children, try SeaWord Halloween Spooktacular - afternoons, nomal admission...

wilfy
29-08-2015, 17:02
Daughter and new hubby went to the universal fright night last year on Halloween night. She says it was brill, and in her words...

"to see grown men coming out crying - this is gooooooooooood"

DisneyFunVilla
30-08-2015, 13:54
I go every year and absolutely love it. As a Walking Dead fan, I love those, but the best ever was their An American Werewolf in London haunted house two years ago. It is amazing how they faithfully recreated the iconic moments in the film, from the pub to the moors to the movie theater to the London streets. Just incredible. They're creating another one based on that movie this year and I can't wait to see it.

http://www.halloweenhorrornights.com/orlando

gofer
01-09-2015, 12:58
Having decided to buy Horror night tickets in advance, I want to get express passes as well to avoid the long lines. I can't see this as an option when looking at the ticket link. Can you buy these in advance or do you have to get them on the gate. (The express passes that is).