PDA

View Full Version : Hot Dogs at City walk

crush777
19-01-2015, 20:30
Has anyone tried the hot dogs at the hall of fame, myself and my eldest do like a sneaky hot dog lol, are they any good?

freddiehollie
20-01-2015, 16:23
Quite like the Hot Dogs at 5 Guys myself:-)

The problem is though, I like their burgers more, so don't get them as much;-);-)

Sorry I haven't had them from HoF.

crush777
20-01-2015, 20:13
Hi freddiehollie Thanks for that, this is why I love this forum. I had not heard of 5 guys just had look at it and its on the list as a deffo gonna try that, I do love a good burger myself lol, Many thanks Carl

Jill
20-01-2015, 20:22
They do a good burger but I think the real reason Stuart likes them is for the nuts which you can help yourself to.

andy_d
22-01-2015, 16:56
Five guys is the business - great burgers! Just had one opening in Edinburgh and its busy, busy ,busy! Was down in London a couple of months ago and they have one in Leicester Square and I kid you not people were queuing round the corner outside to get served, and I counted 17 people behind the counter preparing them.

Laurel Oak
22-01-2015, 17:22
Another vote for 5 Guys. Both burgers and hot dogs are excellent.

Usually get them when we are in the Florida Mall or the Premium Outlets at the top of International Drive.

steph_goodrum
22-01-2015, 20:07
Five guys is the business - great burgers! Just had one opening in Edinburgh and its busy, busy ,busy! Was down in London a couple of months ago and they have one in Leicester Square and I kid you not people were queuing round the corner outside to get served, and I counted 17 people behind the counter preparing them.

There is also one in Bluewater shopping centre in Kent now. Dont think youu get the free nuts in the Uk though:(

crush777
22-01-2015, 20:33
Thanks all, My daughter has just told me they have one in the Trafford centre as well, now I am going to have to go and try a uk 5 guys and then a usa 5 guys... life is tough sometimes but its all in the name of research and helping to inform others lol.

freddiehollie
25-01-2015, 11:20
Don't actually think UK ones are even near the US ones. Still "Way" better than the usual ones though;-)

We actually prefer the "non" mall locations & we have tried a few;-);-)

5 Guys are always on our "must do" list whenever were in Orlando :-):-)

MICKEYSDEN
25-01-2015, 16:34
Now there is one at Westfields and you get nuts

Jill
26-01-2015, 09:06
Now there is one at Westfields and you get nuts

Will give it a try as I have soon got to Bluewater to collect something from John Lewis. Can also report there is now one at Lakeside for those of us north of the Thames and who do not want to be ripped off paying to cross at Dartford.

AppleTest
26-01-2015, 14:54
In -n- Out triumphs 5 guys any day