PDA

View Full Version : Sunridge Woods v westridge

sammibabe
08-01-2015, 22:38
Help needed please. The last two trips we have stayed at the same villa at sunridge woods. Unfortunately the owners no linger have that villa but obviously there are others at the same community. We liked it there, far enough out to escape but not too far. Champions gate was handy and minutes away. Back in 2006 we stayed at Palm key village which we found too far out (but might have been before champions gate was there) We have seen a villa also at westridge which I think is opposite Palm key village. Is it close to champions gate? Or are we still going to feel a bit far out? Thanks in advance

Sandra M
09-01-2015, 07:06
Westrigde is quite close to Champions gate as are all the communities on that part of us US27, you have easy access to both the I4 and the 192 also Berry Town Centre is right next door :)

Sandra

steph_goodrum
09-01-2015, 08:28
The difference between 2006 and very noticeable, Championsgate is within easy distance and actualy even closer to get to now that they have openend up between Citta boulevard (not toatlly sure on the name but you turn left off 27 a fair way before Walgreens and follow the road round and it brings you to Championsgate. Westridge is a lovely community and I'm sure you wont feel too far out especially as the western end of the 19 has developed so much more with restaurants and shops in the last few years.

DisneyFunVilla
09-01-2015, 14:48
It's called Bella Citta Boulevard, Steph.

sammibabe
09-01-2015, 14:57
Thanks guys. Having stayed at sunridge woods the last two trips (and not liking the location of Palm key village in 2006) we didn't want to make a mistake. Not going until August 2016 but it's all in the planning!!!

steph_goodrum
09-01-2015, 15:23
It's called Bella Citta Boulevard, Steph.

Thanks Mike, shows how much notice I take.