PDA

View Full Version : Easter 2015

eagleydo
21-09-2014, 14:41
Visiting at Easter, 1st time at this time of the year. Any advice about any easter activities? My son is getting married at Lake Bueno Vista and we will have 6 children with us, aged from 4 to 10.

Philomena
21-09-2014, 18:02
Give the theme parks a wide berth over the Easter weekend and do something like a local Easter Egg hunt. Most likely places for these I think is perhaps Celebration or Downtown Kissimmee but check the local papers whilst you are there for other local activities.

E. Cosgrove
22-09-2014, 09:27
It's the busiest time of year to go but you can still get loads done if you plan carefully and pace yourself!
School holidays don't always coincide exactly with Easter, this year my granddaughters holidays were the 2 weeks before Easter so we actually left Orlando on Easter Saturday and weren't there for the whole of the Easter weekend.
if you are self catering remember a lot of the grocery stores close on Easter Sunday.

christhear
22-09-2014, 11:01
Hertforshire holidays start on Easter Friday so second week of the holiday should be quieter for theme parks as AMerican will probably be back at school