PDA

View Full Version : HOOTERS !

Bamboo Benny
19-02-2004, 21:07
Now call me a sad old man if you will...but for my money you can't beat Hooters on the 192. Fantastic !!

No one ever believes me when I say that their wings are top notch. That is the reason I go......Honestly !!![msnwink]

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
19-02-2004, 21:11
heheheh....that's what they all say Benny (just joking) [msnwink][msnsmile][msnwink][msnsmile].

We've never been as Sarah won't let me anywhere near the place!

chrizzy100
19-02-2004, 21:45
quote:Originally posted by floridadreamvilla.co.uk

heheheh....that's what they all say Benny (just joking) [msnwink][msnsmile][msnwink][msnsmile].

We've never been as Sarah won't let me anywhere near the place!

Why not.....the girls working in Hooters are always so nice.....:)

Ray&Sarah
19-02-2004, 22:19
When we went to Florida for the first time, Ray took us into Hooters, in Downtown Orlando. We had never come across one before and went in quite innocently, with my parents and our two young sons. The waitresses were quite taken with our oldest lad, he was about 7 at the time and they couldn't do enough for him. Much to his dads pleasure as this mean't they were constantly at our table! When my mum commented that the food wasn't up to much, both Ray and my dad came back with the same retort " Who's bothered about the food". Our eldest is now nearly 15 and last year was really keen to go back to Hooters, but didn't manage to get his dad there on this occasion. How things change, I don't think they'll be calling him "sweetie" now though!!![msnwink]

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
19-02-2004, 22:42
That's what she does not like about it [msnwink]

quote:Originally posted by chrizzy100

chrizzy100
19-02-2004, 23:17
quote:Originally posted by floridadreamvilla.co.uk

That's what she does not like about it [msnwink]

quote:Originally posted by chrizzy100

Oh.........I used to help out at a club in Pompy where we had strip shows and pretty women serving drinks.....so I'm ok with hubby going into places like that..unless he shows me up by staring at a girls chest...like hes never seen one before.......[msnsmile]

mikewj
19-02-2004, 23:51
It's funny, cos Sue wont let me anywhere near Hooters either !!

We almost made it into their Key West branch (sadly closed) once, but the sight of all those girls in very short shorts and tight T-shirts really put us (her) off ! [msnwink]

chrizzy100
20-02-2004, 00:13
quote:Originally posted by mikewj

It's funny, cos Sue wont let me anywhere near Hooters either !!

We almost made it into their Key West branch (sadly closed) once, but the sight of all those girls in very short shorts and tight T-shirts really put us (her) off ! [msnwink]

< really put us (her) off >.....LOL!

Now come on ladies..look at your guys.....and think...if you were a young girl working in Hooters......would you really be interested in him in any way what so ever.........
[:o)][:o)][:o)][}:)]

Ray&Sarah
20-02-2004, 02:27
Yes see your point Chrizzy! You have to let the poor guys dream though don't you![msnwink]:D

Bamboo Benny
20-02-2004, 12:14
Funny that. My brothers wife wont let him go either !!

I love it when they take your order and I just sit there and start to dribble down my top, then get a nudge from my wife, then get another nudge......"love, they want to take your order"..... !!.....glazed expression .....etc, etc

I'm lucky, my wife loves the place !

Bamboo Benny
07-03-2004, 12:29
I allways give great tips !! ...(no pun intended)...ha,,ha..

dino
07-03-2004, 13:25
i must say this the funniest threads i have ever gone through, i will try it one my next trip if the food is good, i bet if i am just interested in food and come out when finished with a smile on my face , i bet my wife will still suspect that i was happy about the service and not the food. so you could never win.

dino

esprit
07-03-2004, 20:22
The food is OK, basic American fare, wings and ribs abd chicken strips. There are always lots of Americans in watching the sport on the big TV. They do a quiz one night a week though a lot of questions are on American sport. The girls are very young, only about 18, putting themselves though school and college, and contrary to the title, most dont have "big ones" just what you would call nice figures. They wear little orange hot pants and a tight tee shirt and American tan tights wth bobby socks over!! It a sort of cheerleader look. Really just good fun, not sleazy, I would say drag Sarah in, John, as there is really naught to bother about but they aint hot on veggie food anyway.

chrizzy100
07-03-2004, 23:26
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by esprit
The food is OK, basic American fare, wings and ribs abd chicken strips. There are always lots of Americans in watching the sport on the big TV. They do a quiz one night a week though a lot of questions are on American sport. The girls are very young, only about 18, putting themselves though school and college, and contrary to the title, most dont have "big ones" just what you would call nice figures. They wear little orange hot pants and a tight tee shirt and American tan tights wth bobby socks over!! It a sort of cheerleader look. Really just good fun, not sleazy, I would say drag Sarah in, John, as there is really naught to bother about but they aint hot on veggie food anyway.
[/quote]

I don't know if the girls do the same in Fl but here they can cut their tops how they like...or leave them as normal t-shirts.....wear shorts or long pants......

chrisj
08-03-2004, 00:39
Well thats it somone has to tell me where this place is, I have to go :D

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
08-03-2004, 02:05
It's on the north side of the 192 east of Medieval Times.

Bamboo Benny
08-03-2004, 03:12
Oh..baby....this thread is really getting hot !

I bought myself a pair of orange hot pants the last time we went. I couldnt help myself, however my wife wouldnt talk to me for weeks !!

I think it was when we went to the Florida Mall, me all dressed up in orange shirt,shorts and nylon tights that she finally lost it. A cold compress and a lie down and all was resolved.

Gillian-B
08-03-2004, 03:17
I keep telling my other half that my body's the same as the girls at Hooters - it's just a bit buried, that's all ;)

Bamboo Benny
08-03-2004, 20:26
Ive allways said that if I shaved my legs and a god wig then no one would know................who am I trying to kid !![msnembarrased]

chrisj
09-03-2004, 01:05
Cheers John

Will have to look out for it :)

09-03-2004, 02:00
When I was still flying we used to fly to Miami on Concorde and the pilots always insisted we all went to Hooters - Can't think why?????Teehee!!!!!
Wings are fab!

chrisj
09-03-2004, 02:02
I love wings, thats the only reason I wanted to know where the place was :)

Bamboo Benny
10-03-2004, 11:53
Best wings you've ever tasted ! with blue cheese and celery....uuuummmm...washed down with a Bud Ice......uuummmm....oooooh....ooooo...

gromit
10-03-2004, 17:32
I shouldn't tell you this but the guys still go to Hooters in Miami, it is just for the Chicken wings though (pay the extra dollar to get the drums!) My son has a bib that says 'I drool for Hooters' - the missus wasn't too impressed but its fairly accurate!

As a Hooters regular, I can say that not all are the same, some are more orientated to families like the Miami one, and others to the Guys! All are "Delightfully tacky, yet unrefined" though!

chrizzy100
10-03-2004, 18:35
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by chrisj
I love wings, thats the only reason I wanted to know where the place was :)
[/quote]

Yeah yeah yeah chris...we know.......[msnwink][msnwink][msnwink]

chrisj
10-03-2004, 18:58
:D:D hehehe thats true I love wings HONEST :)

NickClark
27-03-2004, 18:04
There is I beleive still a hooters in Nottingham just next to the Forrest ground. Great wings, chilli and philly steak sandwiches. Free top ups on soft drinks as well just like in US. If only that would catch on everywhere. Nice scenery!!![:p][:p][:p]

chrisj
28-03-2004, 00:29
Free top up drinks are catching on here in London, all the places round here now do it
as the norm

Ray&Sarah
28-03-2004, 03:22
Yes Chris but is the "scenery" as good, glad you said you were a wings man and not into another part of the bird. As people might get the wrong idea!!! Only joking!:D:D:D

chrisj
28-03-2004, 03:55
:D Well to answer that yes the 'Scenery' is better in a local pub called Browns, but im
not allowed to go there :(

Hex
19-04-2004, 20:03
The girls have hotpants and wings? Sounds freaky.

bridget
19-04-2004, 20:21
Hehe @ Hex's comment. But hang on, when you guys say you're "not allowed" to go - that's a bit harsh isn't it? It's not as if they're naked ****stars is it? Just college girls wearing shorts is hardly anything to worry about...

chrisj
20-04-2004, 12:06
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by bridget
Hehe @ Hex's comment. But hang on, when you guys say you're "not allowed" to go - that's a bit harsh isn't it? It's not as if they're naked ****stars is it? Just college girls wearing shorts is hardly anything to worry about...
[/quote]

[:0][:0][:0] what just shorts :D:D:D:D

bridget
20-04-2004, 13:45
HA! You wish! :D

chrisj
20-04-2004, 14:09
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

mikewj
21-04-2004, 03:08
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by bridget
It's not as if they're naked ****stars is it?
[/quote]

Now this has just given me an idea for a theme restaurant.

[msnsmile2][msnsmile2]

Mike

trevlad
11-05-2004, 23:48
i remember browns chris from my city days, when maggie was president!

always a good idea to have a pile of 20p in your pocket ,otherwise it got expensive when the girls came round with the pint pot

always remember my boss got his tie- we'll say er ruined when one of the girls took it off him and er swallowed it!!

chrisj
11-05-2004, 23:58
:D:D:D:D:D:D

Bamboo Benny
24-06-2004, 13:22
Can anyone confirm whether they do have a UK branch ?

chrisj
24-06-2004, 14:39
As far as I know there isnt a Hooters in the uk, there are similar type places as
mentioned above

carps
24-06-2004, 18:10
There is a Hooters in Nottingham - I'm not sure of the address, but it's just around the corner fro the Ice Hockey Stadium.

Bamboo Benny
24-06-2004, 22:29
will make a visit this weekend ...!