annemarie
19-02-2004, 03:17
Getting a bit worried - we've hired a villa at Sunset Lakes
and haven't seen any mention of it yet - has anyone anything
to report on it?

anne-marie

blott
19-02-2004, 03:30
Don't worry, it does exist! http://www.orlandovillas.com/community_display.asp?community=42

annemarie
19-02-2004, 03:43
You don't say too much about it - why??????

Carla
19-02-2004, 03:50
Nothing sinister Anne-Marie!! :D:D There's only a short paragraph about every one of the developments.

If you contact the owner of the villa that you are renting, then he/she, will be able to give you loads of information about Sunset Lakes and the surrounding area.

fiona
19-02-2004, 03:56
It's a very nice community Anne-Marie and very near Disney. Your nearest stop for shops and restaurants will be the Formosa Gardens Shopping Plaza. There is also a Publix just up the 192 (about 3 mins drive) at Orange Lakes. This is open 6 - 11 every day. The Winn Dixie is also open the same hours (used to be 24) and has a good deli section, but it is pricier than publix. There is also a walgreens just at the traffic lights where you turn left coming from Disney / the airport. This is open 24 hours and you can get milk, eggs, bread, butter, cheese, coffee etc.

annemarie
19-02-2004, 04:00
Thanks Fiona - really appreciate your response -
just wanted re-assurance that someone had heard of it!!!

cheers
anne-marie

george
19-02-2004, 04:43
My friend hired a Villa there.
He said it had a fantastic view of the stars.
This year the are going to rent one with a roof!

SG
19-02-2004, 11:24
We visited friends in December who were staying at Sunset Lakes. It seemed to be a very nice well kept gated community. Our friends really enjoyed their stay. I'm sure you will have a great holiday.

wend
21-02-2004, 02:35
Hi

Me, my husband and 2 year old had a great holiday whilst staying at Sunset Lakes. The villa was a very spacious 4bed/3bath with pool. It backed on to the Lake and we watched many a pleasant sunset around the pool with a glass of wine after a long day at the parks. It was so close to Disney, right on top of Animal Kingdom. Our owners gave us some great tips of quick routes to Disney. Recommend the Red Lobster for a very close by restaurant. We never got time to use the community pool or even the park so can't comment. We are flying again on 26th Feb to even look at the re-sales that are available on that community, as well as others.

You'll have a great time. Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Wend