PDA

View Full Version : Hi I´m Javier

Javier Luque
24-04-2014, 00:28
Hello people, I´m Javier from Argentina. Doing some research over the internet i´ve found this forum. I´m travelling to Florida next august, and, so far this site among others have been very helpful, in fact, i´ve rented a villa form the sister website. I´m looking forward to be there!
PS Sorry about my English, but I speak Spanish and I learn both British and American, so sometimes I mix up a little!

chris c
24-04-2014, 07:41
I wish my Spanish was as good as your English. Welcome to the forum and enjoy planning your holiday.

jimiansville
24-04-2014, 14:43
Hi Javier,

Welcome to the forum. This is a great place to find information on Florida. I bet you are looking forward to your trip next August.

I'm from the UK but we have a villa in Spain. I'm in Spain at the moment and as Christine says, I wish my Spanish was as good as your English! One of our friends and neighbours here is from Ecuador and is a native Spanish speaker. She is trying to teach us but we are not very good pupils!

Lizb
24-04-2014, 16:48
Hi Javier, glad to hear you reserved a home on the Orlando villas sister site.

Welcome to the forum, loads of information can be found, just use the search facility.

burtonl
24-04-2014, 18:04
Hola Javier!

Welcome to the forum and glad you have sorted out your villa rental and you can now enjoy planning for your trip.

E. Cosgrove
24-04-2014, 19:15
Welcome Javier, this is a friendly place so don't feel worried about asking questions, as for your English, it's fine and as others have said, far better than my Spanish!

Javier Luque
24-04-2014, 20:41
Thanks a lot for all the replies! I will do my best to keep strictly in Britsh! And for the Spanish issue, don´t worry! It seems to be a lot difficult that it actually is; anyway if I can learn English, i´ts souppoused to work the other way around!
I´ll continue plannig my trip, so expect a los to questions!
Kind regards

brownm
24-04-2014, 21:02
Welcome Javier and ask as many questions as you like,

Regards, Mark & Natalie

Tony G
24-04-2014, 21:46
Hello & welcome!

You'll love it here, it's a wealth of information.

DisneyFunVilla
25-04-2014, 14:56
Welcome and enjoy!