PDA

View Full Version : cost of parking at Disney and Universal

yellowronnie
17-04-2014, 20:29
Not having been to Florida for 6 years can anyone let me know how much it is to park at Disney and Universal? Also can you pay by card or is it cash only?
Thanks.

steph_goodrum
17-04-2014, 20:46
$17 for Disney not sure on Universal. I believe it is cash only , never seen anyone pay by card but that doesnt mean it isnt available.

Tonish
18-04-2014, 02:59
17 dollars at Universal as well. It does seem to have jumped a lot in the past couple of years. No idea if they take cards, but I would be surprised if they don't.

florida4sun
18-04-2014, 07:04
Yes you can pay by card :)

Not having been to Florida for 6 years can anyone let me know how much it is to park at Disney and Universal? Also can you pay by card or is it cash only?
Thanks.

E. Cosgrove
18-04-2014, 13:12
Managed FREE parking at Hollywood Studios this week! Hubby missed filter lane for entrance and we ended up going in around the back, the line was backing up to the major junction and there was a Disney employee on his Walkie talkie obviously telling the gate to move people through more quickly, I held out my $17 but dozens of cars were just being waved through...........result!;)
OK so it was only $17 but it paid for the ice creams[msntongue][msntongue]

Macka
18-04-2014, 14:11
I paid £65 a day to Park in South Kensington this year. :eek: Makes MK sound cheap.

yellowronnie
22-04-2014, 20:41
Thanks for all your replies, the free parking at Hollywood Studios made smile, and as for South Kensington, made me laugh out loud.

Andrena
20-04-2016, 02:26
It's actually $20 to park at Disney now. Noticed it the other day, dont normally pay much attention as we have free parking with our residents annual pass.
Andrena

Gerry Reed
20-04-2016, 05:42
Yes, it was $20 on our last trip in Feb. It is now covered by all annual passes - not just the top ones. We have the residents week day passes and since last autumn, when you renew these, they have gone up by approx $40 a year on last year, but now included parking.
When the entrance is so much I think $20 is a lot to pay, that's $240 for a two week holiday. Maybe they should do a weekly season ticket of some sort.

Sue

Dads_Taxi
20-04-2016, 08:22
It was $20 at Universal last week. $5 after 4pm.

Just realised that this info is two years too late for original enquiry!

Tonish
15-04-2018, 18:27
It was $20 at Universal last week. $5 after 4pm.

Just realised that this info is two years too late for original enquiry!

We were there yesterday. It’s USD 22 per day now. We have annual passes so don’t need to pay it. It’s almost a 30% increase in four years which is ridiculous. Almost as ridiculous as the increase in grocery prices which is really taking my breath away at the minute. Is there anything at all in Publix less than $5?

Cigars are still reasonable however, so there’s always something to enjoy!