PDA

View Full Version : building assignment

donnaannod
17-02-2004, 19:49
Does anyone know the best way to try to ensure that you get the building and room you want at the All Star Movie resort? Has anyone had any luck with this? What did you say to them to get your room where you wanted it?
Thanks

DMC
17-02-2004, 20:14
From our experiance, Hotels in Florida will try and accommodate your requirements as much as possible, they actually take pleasure in making your stay more enjoyable.

If you have a specific Room or Building that you wish to stay in then you can get your Travel Agent to request it on your booking form.

Also, do what we do and contact the Hotel directly, making the request and giving then all your details etc.

There is no guarantee that you will get what you want but it is worth a try.

If when you get to your room and it is not what you want, then tell the Hotel / or your Travel Rep and whilst they might not be able to change it straight away they usually can sort something out for you.

orlandobabe
18-02-2004, 16:39
We almost stayed in the All Star Movies when our villa wasn't available for 1 night-but on an earlier vist to check it out I wasn't happy with the price ($128 for 1 night's stay) and the rooms looked quite small. Some of the rooms were very close to the swimming pool and so the noise was pretty bad. Food in the restaurant was expensive with meagre portions and as we were deep in Disney didn't want to have to go trawling all over looking for some decent food. After a 9 hour flight and the accompanying jet lag -we decided that this wasn't what we wanted -so booked in a quieter hotel off the 192.

A wise decision.

Don't want to put you off-you may have stayed before and loved it. I've never stayed in Disney-and I'm afraid I just found it so unappealing. I thought the way it was set out it just looked like a better Butlins. Plus you can get a whole villa for that price in many cases.

Just my honest opinion