PDA

View Full Version : Place to eat......

chrizzy100
16-02-2004, 22:27
Me and hubby are going down to FL this May....its our 24th year of marriage....geezzz.....and we want to spend it in MK.....so any ideas where we can have a nice meal while we're in there?.....we always eat cheap...so I have no idea if there's anywhere a bit posh......

Or if anyone has any ideas about anywhere inside Disney or out...I'm all ears.......:D

Newhomebuyer
16-02-2004, 22:37
To make it special I would suggest that you you leave MK for your meal and take the launch or monorail to one of the MK resorts. If you stay in MK then you are going to be surrounded by families and I guess you are looking for something a little quieter. Have you eaten at Kona cafe or Ohanas at the Polynesian? An even finer dining experience is artist Point at Wilderness Lodge. These place s are $$$$ but make the occassion special.

Nostromo
17-02-2004, 10:35
The California Grill at the Contemporary Resort while watching the fireworks display.

florida4sun
17-02-2004, 17:48
If you want a very Romantic Evevning then Victora and Alberts at the GF is unbeatable. Michelin 5 star rating. You have to booked well in advance. Go for the chefs tabel if possible.

quote:Originally posted by chrizzy100

Me and hubby are going down to FL this May....its our 24th year of marriage....geezzz.....and we want to spend it in MK.....so any ideas where we can have a nice meal while we're in there?.....we always eat cheap...so I have no idea if there's anywhere a bit posh......

Or if anyone has any ideas about anywhere inside Disney or out...I'm all ears.......:D

Tracy
18-02-2004, 01:38
Hi Chrizzy
We have eaten at Narcoossee's at the Grand Floridian, it was a lovely meal and we could watch the fireworks from our table - very romantic.

We know another couple who have dined at Victoria and Alberts and they have raved about the entire evening, the food, the wine, the service and the bill !

chrizzy100
23-02-2004, 08:31
quote:Originally posted by Tracy

Hi Chrizzy
We have eaten at Narcoossee's at the Grand Floridian, it was a lovely meal and we could watch the fireworks from our table - very romantic.

We know another couple who have dined at Victoria and Alberts and they have raved about the entire evening, the food, the wine, the service and the bill !

I'll look into the places you've all said about......thank you.....sorry I lost this topic..Thats why I never answered... ....LOL![:I][:I][:I]