PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Lynnefp
16-02-2004, 18:47
Hi, we're new to the forum. My husband Derek and I are having our first home finding trip to Orlando in March and have found reading the forum extremely interesting and helpful.

Cowboy
16-02-2004, 18:56
Hi Lynnefp,
Welcome aboard and hope you have a good trip. You will find enough info. on here to keep you occupied for quite some time.Also there are many members who have lots of invaluable knowledge about most things associated with the Orlando area.
Mike.

benfilo
16-02-2004, 23:42
Hi Lynnefp
It's a great site I wish I'd found it sooner I'm sure it will be a great help.
Good luck on the hunt[msnsmile]

fiona
17-02-2004, 03:30
Welcome to the forum. If we can help in any way just ask!

kevinprewett
17-02-2004, 12:01
Hi,
pleased you found the site. Good luck on your trip hope you find what you are looking for/[msncool]

james
17-02-2004, 18:52
hello,i'm relatively new on the forum.how far can i go.i'm a student in 1 of the universities in Nigeria.hear from you soon.

Tracy
18-02-2004, 00:52
Hello
Good Luck with your trip, I remember our house hunting trip, we had a great realtor and therfore a great time - we only went across for 7 days though and came back absolutley exhausted, elated, confused..... shall I continue.

Just remember, go with your gut feelings, don't be pushed into anything and ensure you have some idea of what you are looking for before leaving the UK - it certainly made our lives easier by knowing or having an idea of what we wanted!

You will have to update us on your return