PDA

View Full Version : Excess Tickets

lookout
16-02-2004, 17:12
Not trying to undercut anyone but have recently (Feb 04) bought 4 Cirque du Soleil and 4 Kennedy Space Centre tickets (through this site) which we now cannot use. We were taking my in-laws with us in April but mum-in-law's just had a DVT following a knee replacement and now can't travel.[msnsad]
CdS - $70/£38
KSC - $26/£14
They are not for specific dates. I'd rather not sell them in one's and two's if possible.

florida4sun
16-02-2004, 22:05
Hi,
under normal circumstance we would not refund tickets. However if you bought them. Through Orlando Villas , I would be happy to refund the the full amount you paid (less postage of course). Email Roger@orlandovillas.com and explain to him your order number and he will give you the correct address to return them.

Martin

quote:Originally posted by lookout

Not trying to undercut anyone but have recently (Feb 04) bought 4 Cirque du Soleil and 4 Kennedy Space Centre tickets (through this site) which we now cannot use. We were taking my in-laws with us in April but mum-in-law's just had a DVT following a knee replacement and now can't travel.[msnsad]
CdS - $70/£38
KSC - $26/£14
They are not for specific dates. I'd rather not sell them in one's and two's if possible.

chrizzy100
16-02-2004, 22:19
quote:Originally posted by florida4sun

Hi,
under normal circumstance we would not refund tickets. However if you bought them. Through Orlando Villas , I would be happy to refund the the full amount you paid (less postage of course). Email Roger@orlandovillas.com and explin to him your order number and he will give you the correct address to return them.

Martin

quote:Originally posted by lookout

CdS - $70/£38
KSC - $26/£14

That is so nice......I think we should all give Martin a group hug.......[msnsmile2][msnsmile2][msnsmile2]

chrisj
16-02-2004, 23:25
I agree thats very nice of him to offer to do this

kevinprewett
16-02-2004, 23:50
Very,very nice of him - not sure about the hugging tho'!!![msnembarrased][msnembarrased][msnembarrased][msnwink]

lookout
17-02-2004, 14:17
That's absolutely brilliant - thanks - I will.

This site, those that maintain it, and all those on the forums are soooo great.:)