PDA

View Full Version : Hi!

Isa
16-02-2004, 09:35
I just wanted to say hi to everyone :)

We moved from California to Orlando six months ago, and my family and I love the city. We hope we can buy our house soon because we think this is a very nice place to live.

I really like this forum... it is very helpful!! I've been reading a great deal of important information.... thank you! [msnsmile2]

kevinprewett
16-02-2004, 10:52
quote:Originally posted by Isa

I just wanted to say hi to everyone :)

We moved from California to Orlando six months ago, and my family and I love the city. We hope we can buy our house soon because we think this is a very nice place to live.

I really like this forum... it is very helpful!! I've been reading a great deal of important information.... thank you! [msnsmile2]

Hi,welcome!
I,m sure there are lots of 'experts' who can give all the info. & help you might need to settle in Orlando[msncool]

pbensur
16-02-2004, 18:19
Welcome Isa - best of luck! We're heading out to California for vacation in June. We are looking forward to it very much!

Amirah
16-02-2004, 18:40
Just came back from LA...had a wonderful time and the weather was great! Welcome to the forum!

Isa
16-02-2004, 22:40
Thank you Kevin... I'm back... there is so much to read here! ;)

Pbensur... I bet you'll have a very good time! Cali is a wonderful state with its mountains and beaches side to side... :)

Amirah... Thank you. A friend of mine from Cali was asking me how could I stand the weather here in Orlando, so hot and humid... but I was telling her that it's not that bad! People over there have the idea that the weather in Florida is summerlike the whole year.. ;)