PDA

View Full Version : Hi All

LILLY
03-04-2013, 17:02
Hi Guys, Having used this web site forum many times over the last few years i thought i would take the plunge and register. I am looking for some assistance in finding a villa for our up and coming vacation in july. I have already sent off requests for 4 / 5 beds but have had little response. I do accept it is a busy time but any help would be appreciated. I am looking for 16/07/13 for 17 nights. again thank you in advance for any help.
Ideal spec would be pool with spa, overlooking lake or golf course.

carolmc
03-04-2013, 17:04
Hi,
Owners are not allowed to reply to you on the Forum.....the request should be enough. Check again and re-send across the other sites as well...look at the link at the top of this page.

CERICROWLEY
03-04-2013, 17:15
Hi Lilly

Welcome to the forum. Sending a general to both OV sites for homes is the best way to go. As explained homeowners can only reply to an enquiry sent, and not privately. Have you thought about maybe widening your search criteria. At this time of year, will find a number of homes that are unavailable due to this being the start of the UK school holidays. There are homes I am sure that can accommodate you, although may not be golf course or lake, but may have a private pool with screening etc. I am sure you will find a suitable home.

Enjoy your search

Andrena
04-04-2013, 20:43
I agree that you might need to be more flexible in your wishes, especially as it is late to be looking for July. We have been booed up for July and most of August for months. However I am sure that you will get something but will definitely need to be flexible.

Andrena

allyjack
04-04-2013, 23:57
Hi
I didn't actually reply as I don't overlook lake or golf. I will go back and look and reply in case you can do without the above .

LILLY
05-04-2013, 08:48
Hi
I didn't actually reply as I don't overlook lake or golf. I will go back and look and reply in case you can do without the above .
Having looked at our options we may split the vacation up over 2 villas min of 7-9 days in each villa to cover our stay. I've put in another request so fingers crossed someone can help.