PDA

View Full Version : JC Penney Outlet

orlandobabe
19-05-2002, 19:36
This is brilliant. Ity's in between Clearwater and St Pete's (possibly on the 19) and no discerning villa owner can afford to miss it-I got some great bargains.
I think they sell off a lot of their internet stuff off,

Orlandobabe

fiona
19-05-2002, 23:01
So if we get ourselves organised (us - on holiday!!) we can go when we troupe down to St Petes.

Fiona

paula
20-05-2002, 13:23
Hi there is one in the Florida mall , well it was there last year regards paula

imported_n/a
12-09-2002, 20:00
Paula

Is the one in Florida Mall an outlet?
JANE

steph_goodrum
12-09-2002, 20:48
The one in the Florida Mall is the normal shop, there is also one in the Eagle Ridge Mall (27S past Southern Dunes and Walmart), makes a change if you don't want so many crowds. There is also a Sears in there.

Babblin Boo

imported_n/a
22-09-2002, 20:19
J C Penny is still very reasonable, outlet or not, definitely check out the on sale items - bought fabulously cheap and beautiful communion dress last May (half price) and great cuddly Easter Bunnies ($20 to $5 just after Easter.

blott
22-09-2002, 21:01
You can also get bargains on their internet site at http://www.jcpenney.com and they're having a Fall sale at the minute!

Blott

orlandobabe
20-10-2002, 02:22
The JC Penney's in Florida Mall is just the ordinary shop. This one is an outlet and the only one in the area I believe.

Our son and his girlfriend wanted to visit a beach on this visit-so I thought we would go to Clearwater and kill two birds with one stone.

It's in Parkside Mall on the 19 near St Pete's and a wee bit further out than I thought. About 20 miles from Clearwater Beach. They had some great stuff though and I got some lovely thick towels at ridiculous prices and they had loads of quilts, bedding etc-which sadly I just could not resist!

Definitely worth a visit if you are over that way-and shame that there isn't one in Orlando.