PDA

View Full Version : Not So Disney

Amirah
12-02-2004, 03:56
I don't like to announce things without doing a little research first but did anybody hear about a cast member who had gotten killed at Disney World? I didn't get the full story, I just heard it on the radio home really quick.

Or did anybody hear about the food poisoning reports that came from Disney restaurants? I didn't get the full story on that either.

esprit
12-02-2004, 06:52
The cast member was run over by a float before the parade started I think. Very unfortunate.

Nostromo
12-02-2004, 13:27
quote:Originally posted by esprit

The cast member was run over by a float before the parade started I think. Very unfortunate.

Yes, very sad isn't it? I hope not too many watching children were traumatised by it. I missed it in the papers; when exactly did this happen and are there any implications for the parades from now on?

athurstance
12-02-2004, 13:45
Apparently it happened in the back stage area so although the float was just about to come out they do not think any guests saw the incident. A terribly sad event to happen anywhere but somehow particularly so when the young man was taking part in something that was supposed to be a happy event.

tinkerbell
12-02-2004, 15:56
Gosh thats horrendous, not something you expect from the 'Happiest place on earth'.