PDA

View Full Version : Nearly new

disney dreamin
11-02-2004, 16:47
Thought it was about time to say hi because I have posted to the site a couple of times and the info on here has been invaluble to us over the last few months.

Paul and I have just been over to Florida where we finally took the plunge after years of thinking about it and we are (very nearly) the owners of a house on Calabay Parc. It is all so exciting and I am already counting the days until we go back and stay in it. We will be there from 23rd April - 16th May if anyone is going to be around - I already feel like I know some of you because of all the information on here.

Great site - hope I can contribute loads too

Tracey

Carla
11-02-2004, 17:01
Congratulations Tracey. I hope you thoroughly enjoy your purchase. Won't be there during your dates, but I'm sure that a few other owners will be around. Have a great time.

:D:D:D

caroline
11-02-2004, 17:03
Hi Tracey

I'm guessing you are the same Tracey I had an email from??

Welcome to the forums and hope to meet you at Calabay at some time:)

chrizzy100
11-02-2004, 18:49
quote:Originally posted by disney dreamin

Thought it was about time to say hi because I have posted to the site a couple of times and the info on here has been invaluble to us over the last few months.

Paul and I have just been over to Florida where we finally took the plunge after years of thinking about it and we are (very nearly) the owners of a house on Calabay Parc. It is all so exciting and I am already counting the days until we go back and stay in it. We will be there from 23rd April - 16th May if anyone is going to be around - I already feel like I know some of you because of all the information on here.

Great site - hope I can contribute loads too

Tracey

I'll be there....and just up the road.......from the 7th of May for a long weekend.......:D

cyclefan88
12-02-2004, 00:20
Tracey, congratulations. A word of wisdom...start the marketing and bookings of your villa now so you will get a head start. I made the mistake of waiting a full month after I closed on my villa and was way behind. It was difficult the first 4 months, but things are starting to fall in place for me now. Good Luck!

disney dreamin
12-02-2004, 16:20
Thanks for the advice - believe me I am busy advertising like mad. Can't seem to get on this site though!!!! Do vast offers of money work? Does anyone have any inside tips?

Also, hi Caroline - I am the same Tracey you spoke to. I'll wave at the airport.

Andy & Arlene
13-02-2004, 02:30
This site is now closed for new villas.