PDA

View Full Version : California Grill - How expensive?

Nostromo
11-02-2004, 12:53
We are planning to book a priority seating table at the California Grill of the Contemporary Resort to watch the MK nighttime shows while dining. We are a party of 7 with a couple of vegetarians among us. Also, we probably will have no wine that night. At a rough guess, can someone tell me how much we should expect to pay?

caroline
11-02-2004, 13:39
Hi Nostromo
I've just copied this from Disneys info on the restaurant

Venture into the vibrant and charged atmosphere and watch culinary masterpieces being created in the on-stage kitchen. Savor flavors influenced by the Pacific Coast melting pot. Delight in sushi, brick oven-baked flat breads, handmade Sonoma goat cheese ravioli, oak-fired pork tenderloin or butterscotch crème brûlée. Accompany your meal with specially selected and limited wines from California's finest estates. Enjoy a Golden State of mind!

Cuisine: Californian
Service Type: A la carte
Price Level: $$$ ($26-$75 per person)
Meals Served: Dinner
Information shown is for dinner only. Please visit the Dining Finder for other meals.

Additional Information

Guests with special dietary needs should advise their waitperson upon being seated. Low or no sugar, low fat, low carb, vegetarian, vegan and other special meals will be prepared upon request.

Guests may request kosher meals by calling at least 24 hours in advance. A credit card will be required, but will not be charged unless the reservation is cancelled within 24 hours or the party is a no show.

There is a 48-hour cancellation policy and there is a $10 per person charge if Guests cancel within 48 hours or no show for the meal.

For the comfort of our Guests, all Walt Disney World® dining locations are non-smoking.

Priority Seating is recommended.

Nostromo
11-02-2004, 14:02
Thanks Caroline. That answers my question and then some. Upto $75 pp??? Whew! Thank God for the current exchange rates!