PDA

View Full Version : Calabay Parc or similar

Ironhead
10-02-2004, 15:59
Hi everyone......We are really new to all of this!

We rented a Sequoia at Calabay Parc last March and absolutely adored it.
Now, we want to purchase in the next 4 to 8 weeks.

If all these developments are sold out or no longer available, we would appreciate any help or suggestions concerning;
(a) Contact numbers or web site addresses for alternative developments
of a similar quality. (We would need to do some rentals).
(b) Details of a good realtor so we could possibly look at re sales.
(c) Any info on suitable companies for a letting / managing agent.
(d) Local utility costs, garden / pool / house maintenance costs.

In fact, anything that you experienced people believe would be helpful to us!

Many thanks.

Ian Dee
20-02-2004, 02:10
hi
we have a property at Calabay Parc.
All now sold so you will need to find a realtor who can get a resale.
When we were considering a resale 4 years ago I understood that ALL properties for sale are avilable to all realtors, there is no exclusivity like in the UK.
just do an engine search for florida realtors and stand back.
also have a look at another topic on ths forum Calabay Parc v Tower lakes. Some good points there.
I think you will have to do a lot more research as the questions you are asking are too far reaching and could AND DO fill a book - theres a point
Have fun anyway[msnwink]

SteveW
23-02-2004, 13:19
I stayed at Calabay park a week or so ago and whilst there were a few re-sales available they looked very expensive to me, compared to some other (just as nice) areas !

Good luck
Steve

chrizzy100
23-02-2004, 18:10
quote:Originally posted by SteveW

I stayed at Calabay park a week or so ago and whilst there were a few re-sales available they looked very expensive to me, compared to some other (just as nice) areas !

Good luck
Steve

I talked to a few people buying homes on Tuscan Ridge..after my closing..and they had looked at Calabay first because they'd seen it online.....most were on the point of signing but happened to look at the houses on the Ridge.....they told me that the Calabay homes were around $80k-100k more ....so they never went through with the contracts.......

Matt
23-02-2004, 23:48
John,

You could always purchase a seqouia at the new Calabay Parc at Tower Lake community.

I was at the sales office on Friday and they are about to release some more lots for phase 1 before moving on to phase 2 and phase 3.

I also noticed there was a seqouia for sale on Orista Drive at the original Calabay Parc, but can't remember who the realtor was.

You could always go to the Calabay Parc website and us the contact us button to find out about resales and realtors. I'm sure it won't hurt to ask.

www.calabayparc.com

Matt