PDA

View Full Version : Natura

tinkerbell
10-02-2004, 14:15
The Garden of Eden is headed for Florida! 240 acres of land have been purchased near Tampa with the intention of creating a christian nudist colony! Adam and Eve were both naked until the intervention of the serpent, and now 'Natura' will open in April allowing Christians to return to that state.

From Florida Homes and travel February 2004.

Nostromo
10-02-2004, 15:07
Do you think that this is really a good idea? Orlando /Disney is very cosmopolitan now and supposedly for kids primarily. ******, Christian or otherwise, may cause offense in many circles.

blott
10-02-2004, 15:48
There are already nudist colonies dotted around with at least one in the Orlando area. They are usually gated communities and it's very difficult to get in (not that I've tried!).

tinkerbell
10-02-2004, 17:25
I think the intended idea that it is a protected environment recreating the surroundings in the Garden of Eden I expect there will be an entrance fee or similar way of controlling people coming in or out, and I definitely do not see that people are going to begin strolling around Tampa in the nuddy!

Members of the public will not be subjected to seeing anything unless they enter the attraction.

Nostromo
10-02-2004, 18:46
One question. Are they going to have an APPLE TREE in this Garden of Eden???[msnwink][msnwink]

tinkerbell
10-02-2004, 18:58
Who knows? I never will thats for sure!!