PDA

View Full Version : advice for a day trip shopping.

paul and pauline
10-02-2004, 02:28
Hi we're comming over for a two week break in july 04,
where's best to visit for mens/womens designer clothing are the prices reasonable or typical designer prices too?
and finally is one day enough to get what we want?

blott
10-02-2004, 04:16
Try this thread http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=7599 and to answer your second question about one day being enough, the answer's probably no if you like to shop!

esprit
10-02-2004, 04:30
Premium Outlet Mall beyond a doubt. Very cheap for designer gear. All the best names there. I could spend all week in there but watch your luggage limit.
Or if you fancy a day trip to the Gulf Coast combined, Ellenton Mall just off 1-75 south near Bradenton is my all time fav. Two hours or so from Kissimmee but works well with a bipp to the coast. Hey, you could do both!!!

jeffc
10-02-2004, 04:52
most of the designer outlets are not the latest fashions but they are cheaper than the uk..

depends on the fashion houses you like as to where to advise you to go..

esprit
10-02-2004, 04:59
UK fashion and US fashion are not in sync anyway and these may be designer but they are US designer in the main in the oulet malls ( there is a Versace). The outlets are good for Ralph Lauren, Tommy. Calvim Klein. Donna Karan, Timberland, sportswear etc. If you want true desigmer stuff European style, there are designer shops in the Mall of the Millenia off I-4 near Conroy These are cheaper than in the UK especially at 1.8 to the £ but more expensive than the outlet malls.