PDA

View Full Version : Which community is best?

ukman
21-01-2012, 07:22
We all believe our communities in which we own villas are best? Now is a good times for villa owners and villa renters to have a say as to what community they feel is best.

steph_goodrum
21-01-2012, 07:37
With all due respect to select 9 out of probably hundreds is a little biased, I would suggest, and without listing all of them rather than have the majority together under "others" is going to make it very unrepresentative.

Philomena
21-01-2012, 07:50
With all due respect to select 9 out of probably hundreds is a little biased, I would suggest, and without listing all of them rather than have the majority together under "others" is going to make it very unrepresentative.

I totally agree with you Steph.

DaveL
21-01-2012, 07:55
You would also need to define 'best' as most people have their own view on what is perfect for them.

Quite a few people have read this thread and with no votes so far I do not think you will get any results that are worth considering.

Regards Dave

florida4sun
21-01-2012, 10:06
There is no such thing as a best community. It is the same as the is no best theme park, it is horses for courses. I used to manage homes on many different subdivisions and I liked them all. Could not single one out as better than the others. Also I can pretty mch garantee owners ad guests hae not visited all subdivisions available, so how can someone pick a best one?

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
21-01-2012, 10:19
I'm afraid I'm locking the thread as it's not a fair comparison of communities and the whole idea is (IMHO) futile anyway as people like different communities for different reasons.

Also only including a handful of the many lovely communities makes no sense at all.