PDA

View Full Version : von dutch

dynomike red
07-02-2004, 17:23
hi just wondering if there r any von dutch shops in the area and what r the prices like(£50 4 a cap in the uk[msnmad])Only 9weeks and counting till we go[msnsmile2]
cheers
mike

mprince
07-02-2004, 17:57
there is a shop in Florida mall which sells this along with Diesel, Miss Sixty etc - can't remember the name though so not much help. It's a small shop just outside Saks I think on the left hand side. Not sure how the prices compare but it's bound to be cheaper than UK everything is

blott
07-02-2004, 18:06
Good news is that there is a von Dutch store - bad news is that it's in Miami!

More good news - Gadzooks sell von Dutch and here's a list of their stores in Florida http://www.gadzooks.com/locator.html

dynomike red
07-02-2004, 19:24
Thanks for the info,i will keep my eyes peeled when im over there
cheers
mike

lisag
07-02-2004, 19:58
There is a shop in Florida Mall that sells Von Dutch but for the life of me I can't remember what it's called.

Looks like a trip to Florida Mall is in order, at least you can get all your Abercrombie stuff also.

Good luck

Lisa

blott
07-02-2004, 21:41
Gadzooks have a store in Florida mall...

tlg
12-03-2004, 05:29
The shop in the Florida Mall which sells Von Dutch is called Details, they also have a lot of really good designer stuff from Evisu, Diesel etc.

We spent a lot of money in there and the staff were excellent, check out the sale rail near the door, unbelievable bargains!