PDA

View Full Version : mickeys toon town fair

Nadim
17-10-2011, 21:09
Hi everyone

Planning our first trip to MK! but it appears that mickeys toon town fair has dissapeared! we have young kids and apparently this was a good place for character meets and the barnstormer and donalds boat ride.

Has this moved into another part or just been deleted?

Thanks Nadim

christhear
17-10-2011, 21:31
Mickey and minnie can now be found in the town hall on your right as you enter Magic Kingdom. There are many places for other character meet and greets all locations and times can be found on the leaflets just past the entrance. Sadly Goofy's barnstormer has not been placed anywhere else in the park.

Albert the Frog
17-10-2011, 21:51
try woody woodpeckers in universal-great theming and loads of kiddie stuff

Dads_Taxi
18-10-2011, 08:49
No Goofy's Barnstormer? !!!

That was the only roller-coaster I dare go on :)

(that's not me btw, I just snapped it as it HURTLED past !)

freddiehollie
18-10-2011, 16:01
Mickeys Toontown has been closed to allow the extension of Fantasyland. There will be a smaller coaster in the extended area as well as 2 Dumbo rides, so I have been told. A Beast Castle, Snow White & The Seven Dwarfs etc.

Its unfortunate Toontown has been closed for your upcoming visit, but don't be to concerned, the characters will be in other areas of all of the parks[clap]

Woody Woodpeckers is great our 2 love it. The only complaint with Universal is they don't allow video recording (do it covertly) and we have never been stopped at Disney. We have some great videos of the rides, the faces of the kids are priceless[msnsmile2]

DisneyPrincess
24-10-2011, 08:39
The new area will be completed in 2013 i think