PDA

View Full Version : Hi, new today

AnnieJ
06-02-2004, 15:36
We are looking to buy at one of the areas with a community pool etc.

Does anyone know the names of any other resorts that offer this apart from Windsor P/H and Emerald Isle?

Thanks

Annie

Angua
06-02-2004, 16:46
quote:Originally posted by AnnieJ

We are looking to buy at one of the areas with a community pool etc.

Does anyone know the names of any other resorts that offer this apart from Windsor P/H and Emerald Isle?

Thanks

Annie

Hi Annie! Welcome to the Forum.

As a mere Villa Renter myself, I can't help you with the communities but you'll find some great info here http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=43.

I'm sure there'll be some Owners along shortly to give you a hand.

Kind regards
Sarah.[msncool]

Ruth
06-02-2004, 19:52
Our community has a community pool although I have never seen anybody using it as every villa has its own:)I expect a lot of communities have the same. We also have tennis courts and a childrens play area[8D]

jeffc
06-02-2004, 20:15
if you are looking for a resale home

try weston hills on the 27 the comm pool area is good

huckleberry house
06-02-2004, 20:55
Hi annie

Lots of communities have communal pools,can I ask why this is important to you though,it is a facility that I suspect gets little used if on a community of villa homes as each has its own.I expect if it was a condo community then this would be different.

Lesley

Lauralee
07-02-2004, 07:12
Hi There.

We looked at Emerald Isles this week along with Windsor Palms. EMerald Isle has a really small community pool, which put us off, but it is a lovely resort. Also check out Venetian Bay Villages, very reasonably priced. I will pm you the website address. Oh one more we stayed at Bahama Bay, which is still being built, it is going to be a pretty amazing resort, but all condos.

Good luck on your search.
Laura