PDA

View Full Version : abercrombie + fitch

dynomike red
06-02-2004, 03:18
Hi we r going to orlando in april and r staying in the Davenport area, what i would like to know is were is the best place to buy abercrombie + fitch, mainly factory outlet(the cheepest:D)and where is the best place to buy nike trainers
cheers
mike

Andy & Arlene
06-02-2004, 03:27
Don't know about A + F, but the best (and cheapest) place for Nike trainers is on the 192. There is a factory outlet there and if I remember correctly, everything is below either $19.99 or $29.99. I do remember at xmas when I was standing in the queue, these four women behind me with over 20 boxes of trainers EACH. They must have had a stall in the flea market and were stocking up. LOL:D

mprince
06-02-2004, 04:35
We have just come back and found the best A&F to be at Pointe Orlando - one at Florida Mall is OK too but carries different stock. Don't think there is an outlet - missed it if there was. I believe their webaiste has great clearance bargains though

There are 2 Nike outlets on the 192 - the one nearest Walmart is cheaper but older stock. There is also a Nike outlet at the premium outlet mall

Happy shopping

tinkerbell
06-02-2004, 14:02
Abercrombie and Fitch is really only best to buy at pointe Orlando, and even there its not that reasonable. I'd check the web!

dynomike red
06-02-2004, 22:24
thanks 4 the advice, can u also tell me your thoughts on beltz, i have had conflicting storys both bad and good. dont want to waste a day in r 2 week stay(only 2 weeks[msncry])
cheers
mike

fiona
07-02-2004, 03:33
My girls love A&F and shop in the one in Florida Mall as we don't go to Pointe Orlando - have to rationalise the visits or would spend ALL the time shopping - 2 teenage daughters need I say anymore! We do Premium Outlet Mall, Florida Mall, Lake Buena Vista and Millenium Mall. We are trying to either lose FM or MM to get it down to 3!

I know some people love Beltz but personally I find it so huge, the traffic there so awful that I cannot be bothered and have to be dragged there yelling and screaming! We are still stuck with school holidays for visiting, can't do easter due to work committments, so that leaves us Christmas or summer - and in the summer if I am shopping I want it to be quick or air-conditioned!